Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default *warning, Daredevil Season 3 spoilers* MCU Hawkeye vs Netflix Bullseye

Round 1: Clint gets his usual gear, aside from explosive arrows, unless Poindexter stomps. Dex gets his Daredevil outfit and billy clubs. He gets his standard FBI gun in response to a stomp.

Round 2: H2H only.

Bonus round: how well would they do at the other's respective hobby (so how well would Clint do at baseball, and how well would Dex do at golf?)

Clint would do better at baseball just based on the fact that he wouldn't kill anybody.

As for the fight? Quickdraw. Either Bullseye shoots him head or Clint blows him up with an arrow. Both are accurate enough to get a killshot on the other.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

While it is a quickdraw, my money's on Bullseye. Billy clubs seem easier and faster to pull out and throw than drawing an arrow and shooting it.

As for H2H, Clint doesn't have much feats other than fighting Black Widow. But then again, Bullseye doesn't have much feats other than fighting Matt either. I'll just say BW is at or almost at Matt's level. Clint gives pretty good fight to BW while still loosing. Bullseye honestly gets his ass kicked by Matt when he's not using anything to throw. So I'll say Clint takes this.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Yeah, on a quickdraw, I'd give it to bullseye just due to how quickly he can throw stuff compared to drawing and firing an arrow. Slight edge. In h2h, Clint has nearly no feats outside of losing to a Widow who doesn't want to kill him. He was not THAT far below her level.

Bullseye is clearly way below even a downgraded Matt in pure h2h. But his soak is INSANE, easily up there with Matt and Frank, and thus WAY beyond Clint's. As long as Sex can hit Clint and hurt Clint, he ought to take this just by being able to tank the guy roughly limitlessly.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Yeah, on a quickdraw, I'd give it to bullseye just due to how quickly he can throw stuff compared to drawing and firing an arrow. Slight edge. In h2h, Clint has nearly no feats outside of losing to a Widow who doesn't want to kill him. He was not THAT far below her level.

Bullseye is clearly way below even a downgraded Matt in pure h2h. But his soak is INSANE, easily up there with Matt and Frank, and thus WAY beyond Clint's. As long as Sex can hit Clint and hurt Clint, he ought to take this just by being able to tank the guy roughly limitlessly.
    Not really? All of his fights involved that suit, which can take pretty brutal damage. The best soak feat I can remember is falling from balcony in the church and getting back up in a less than a minute. He never really got stabbed and cut multiple times like Matt and Frank has.

Round one is give to bullseye easy

Round two high diff Clint

Three, equal
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Not really? All of his fights involved that suit, which can take pretty brutal damage. The best soak feat I can remember is falling from balcony in the church and getting back up in a less than a minute. He never really got stabbed and cut multiple times like Matt and Frank has.
    That is true, and I alluded to that in another thread, but he also was repeatedly smashed in the face, like dozens and dozens of times, by Matt and by Fisk, and it never really slowed him down at all. It basically did less than what his shots were doing to Matt - although lots of caveats apply there: the suit explicitly has weighted armored gloves, increasing the punching power, Matt was downgraded, Matt was, as always, fighting hurt, Matt almost always holds back to some extent because he doesn't want to kill. But he still took dozens and dozens of hard punches, kicks, headbutts, face-slammed-into-wall/desk/floor shots, etc., and it never really slows him down at all, until Fisk literally breaks his spine.
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

As long as Sex can hit Clint and hurt Clint, he ought to take this just by being able to tank the guy roughly limitlessly.
    Hawkeye is wayyyy kinkier than I wanted to know from apparently. The deleted Avengers movie scenes must be spectacularly inappropriate.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Hawkeye is wayyyy kinkier than I wanted to know from apparently. The deleted Avengers movie scenes must be spectacularly inappropriate.
    ...limitless tanking....
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

That is true, and I alluded to that in another thread, but he also was repeatedly smashed in the face, like dozens and dozens of times, by Matt and by Fisk, and it never really slowed him down at all. It basically did less than what his shots were doing to Matt - although lots of caveats apply there: the suit explicitly has weighted armored gloves, increasing the punching power, Matt was downgraded, Matt was, as always, fighting hurt, Matt almost always holds back to some extent because he doesn't want to kill. But he still took dozens and dozens of hard punches, kicks, headbutts, face-slammed-into-wall/desk/floor shots, etc., and it never really slows him down at all, until Fisk literally breaks his spine.
    The armour also involves the mask. Which may I remind you, kinda took a direct(ish) bullet. Yes I know, it doesn't cover his jaw. But I think it was the mask that took most of the hits.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    ...limitless tanking....
    Is that what the kids are calling it these days?

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Is that what the kids are calling it these days?
    Seemingly, based on the post!
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

In my defense, D and S are next to each other on the keyboard. Yeah. That must be it.

Just take your lumps, dude. I'm still suffering due to mistyping 'planet'. ^_^
    Why are we here?

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    ...limitless tanking....
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.