Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Godzilla vs. Carol Danvers, Cyclops & Storm

616 vs. Heisei Godzilla. NYC.

Bonus: any other Godzillas you think might be fun?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

About the only possible chance for the Marvel guys is if Carol is somehow strong enough to drag Godzilla’s fat arse into space (possibly assisted by Storm’s winds if she hasn’t been evaporated by nuclear fire).

Which I’m leery on, but I really don’t think they’ve got anything else. Using Cyke’s optic blasts and Storm’s lightning against Godzilla is like trying to knock out a moose by slapping it with a frog.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    About the only possible chance for the Marvel guys is if Carol is somehow strong enough to drag Godzilla’s fat arse into space (possibly assisted by Storm’s winds if she hasn’t been evaporated by nuclear fire).

Which I’m leery on, but I really don’t think they’ve got anything else. Using Cyke’s optic blasts and Storm’s lightning against Godzilla is like trying to knock out a moose by slapping it with a frog.
    You'd be surprised how much damage a frog can do.

That said, I'm just biding my time for the Storm comments. Why would you do this Arby ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Also this Godzilla can send out waves of radiation without mouth blast but radiate from body directly.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Also this Godzilla can send out waves of radiation without mouth blast but radiate from body directly.
    That is a straight up terrible idea in terms of things that would power up Carol. The more Godzilla uses energy attacks, the more he's going to end up with Binary.

Yeah, Carol can absorb all his energy attacks if he deigns to use them. And if he can send out radiation from his body without a blast shell eventually go binary.

How strong is Carol usually? Is she like Class 90? She wrecked Tony's hulkbuster so i assume she's been getting boosted since she was given the spotlight.

Just saying, Godzilla is not a genius fighter, Heisi was all Energy attacks, save the time he wrestle larva Battra through the Earth’s mantle.

What weight class does Binary punch in?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Given all Godzilla creatures in series generate radiation just by existing, not even breath or shock wave. Carol is going to finish it as Binary.

Honestly the most melee friendly ones that might crush Carol are Showa, Final Wars, And Lefendary. They do beams when called for, rather throw down in melee. ( as 2014 Godzilla fights like a kaiju sized bear. Shows Godzilla had karate and Final Wars was a amalgamation of all precious Godzillas as one.)

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    What weight class does Binary punch in?
    I would say Class 100 more or less, not like on the Gladiator scale of it or anything, but certainly somewhere in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I would say Class 100 more or less, not like on the Gladiator scale of it or anything, but certainly somewhere in there.
    In that case the best option here would be for Storm and Cyke to blast her too in order to speed things up.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    In that case the best option here would be for Storm and Cyke to blast her too in order to speed things up.

Considering Heisei is 98% Beam/ energy attacks ( aside Battea, he did drop a building on a super tank that shot cadmium at him.) but aside those times he will Power Carol just fine. The mutants would die though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    You'd be surprised how much damage a frog can do.

That said, I'm just biding my time for the Storm comments. Why would you do this Arby ?
    Masochism, perhaps?

I wouldn't mind to see Godzilla taking a giant **** on Cyclops, killing him in the process. (he was a true hero!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    I wouldn't mind to see Godzilla taking a giant **** on Cyclops, killing him in the process. (he was a true hero!!)
    ....what??
    - big_adventure