Incredible Member SilverWarriorWolf's Avatar

Default Superman v. Black Adam

Spinning off from The Who Should Be Stronger, Superman vs Shazam, I’m more interested to hear what result would come from a one-on-one between Superman and Black Adam, with no intervention from Captain Marvel/Shazam (or anyone else, for that matter.) This is to factor in all the elements from Shazam, plus more experience and a hearty dose of brutality.

If you want an in-depth discussion of fair fights between two characters, with plot-induced-stupidity removed from both characters, then this thread needs to be moved to the Rumbles forum.

Believe me, you'll get your answer there.

Mods?

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daBronzeBomma View Post
    If you want an in-depth discussion of fair fights between two characters, with plot-induced-stupidity removed from both characters, then this thread needs to be moved to the Rumbles forum.

Believe me, you'll get your answer there.

Mods?
    This is a good idea.

I think Superman is definitely smarter and more strategic in his thinking, Adam is very emotional and arrogant,so that plays heavily into a fight. But I do think that if he times it right, a full on blast from Adam's lightning should really have an affect. And blow for blow, I think Adam like Shazam may be as strong, or at least almost as strong.

Some may chalk it up to Johns loving Adam but I remember when he was holding back the whole JSA including Power Girl, a very competent Kryptonian. He claps his hands and the whole JSA went flying back.

So overall I'd say 50/50 with the determining factors being whether Superman can strategically lure him into vulnerable positions, or whether Adam can get him with recurring lightning blasts.