Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Yeah, he's not soloing the Defenders. MCU version is outclassed in quickness and in skill by a downgraded Matt. Yes, his soak is right up there with Matt's and Punisher's, maybe even better, although it's a bit hard to say since Dex was wearing Matt's suit for their fights, which is explicitly armored, while Matt was barefisted or fighting with rope-wrapped hands, and wearing sweats and chinos. But if that Matt is quick and skilled enough to dominate him in HtH, non-PIS Danny can as well, and Danny only needs one hit to win this. And he has no way at all to even slightly hurt Cage. Movie Bullseye is less strong, less skilled in HtH, maybe slightly more accurate, a little bit quicker (the glass-catching feat is VERY quick, as is how fast he fires those things off), has a bit of extra oomph with odd small tossed items (paperclips and teeth) and lacks the crazy rebound feats, so all of that together add something, but it still isn't catching the CBPH crowd in all liklihood and definitely isn't up to comic Bullseye foolishness.

As for what level he goes up to: this is going to depend on standard equipment and location. Let's assume "default arena" for the sake of argument. If you give him, say, a drawer full of cutlery, he's going to be able to take down most squishy non-CBPH types, and may take a few out of ten even from unarmored CBPH'ers. Give him a pistol and he's likely to step that up a bit. But at the end of the day, he's still not hurting anyone who can't be hurt by that level of damage.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Swiss army nerd

Netflix MCU Bullseye is actually a great build for the character. Easily sub-Matt H2H, but utterly terrifying at range, but the show gives him an H2H advantage by 1) Having Matt not fully healed from being practically unable to walk or fight and 2) giving Bullseye Matt's armour, while putting Matt in gymwear. Just a really good, believable take on him that made him a genuine threat all season.

Don't know how many of you remember, but the movie had a post credit scene:

Movie Bullseye was ridiculous.