Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Default Horror movie/Monster movie characters who should fight each other?

I'm a big fan of the 1988 arcade game Splatterhouse. It feels like Jason Vorhees replacing Bruce Campbell as the lead in Evil dead II.

How would Jason have gone against headless chainsaw wielding Linda, Evil Ed, Henrietta and the tree creature?

Also I'd love to see :

Predator vs Na'avi (James Cameron's Avatar)

Critters vs the Killer Klowns

and YOU?

What I'd love to see:

Michael Myers pays a visit to a sweet little town called Derry.

At first, Pennywise finds this particular human amusing. That is until he starts brutally decreasing the surplus population. With his food source dwindling, Pennywise is forced to protect his cattle. But what does The Shape fear most and why does it fill even Pennywise's thoughts with dread?

Jason Voorhees VS Michael Myers. Obvious.

Puppet Master VS Demonic Toys VS Chucky VS Hit Girl.

Jigsaw VS The Addams Family.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Mighty Member

Jason shows up at the end of the NEXT Halloween film, setting the stage for "Halloween the 13th"!

Not too crazy an idea really. I hear they're working out the rights for another Friday (Blumhouse?) and according to F13.6 Haddonfield is not far from Crystal Lake.

Pinhead vs the Creeper from Jeepers Creeper

Erin from You're Next and her Doomsday prepped training and CQC skills vs Michael Myers. She's a lot like Karen from the new Halloween.

I know she's not a monster, but you could make the argument that's she's the unkillable monster to the actual villains of you're next lmao.

Valek vs Candyman vs Bloody Mary vs Freddy Krueger

BANNED

The Creeper vs Jason or HELL... ANYONE.

BANNED

Evolved Predator VS Jason X. With commentary by Jerry and Sayaka from Kengan Asura.

The black goo from Prometheus vs. the Thing

Also, not that they're horror per se (hey, OP lists the Navi, and that's sci-fi, not horror), but the Ghostbusters vs. Pinhead would make my day.

Rematch between Sadako and Kayako - there wasn't really a clear winner in the movie... they sorta just clashed and turned into black smoke.

I'd like to see an actual straight up fight to the death between the two.

Mighty Member

Jason vs. grown up (and messed up) version of Corey Feldman's character from Final Chapter. He could have drug and mental health problems like Corey has. He still loves SFX make up tricks and uses them on Jason...

Quote Originally Posted by Tomzilla View Post
    What I'd love to see:

Michael Myers pays a visit to a sweet little town called Derry.

At first, Pennywise finds this particular human amusing. That is until he starts brutally decreasing the surplus population. With his food source dwindling, Pennywise is forced to protect his cattle. But what does The Shape fear most and why does it fill even Pennywise's thoughts with dread?

Given Michaels Mental state Pennywise could play him like a fiddle. Crazy and evil people in general fall away to mental powers sbdcarrange for his down fall and putting blame for his snacks on Micgael, or straight up murder him in a fight if he actually stopped playing around

Extraordinary Member

I'd like to see a movie where the classic monsters take on the modern day Slashers

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyO'Brien View Post
    Jason vs. grown up (and messed up) version of Corey Feldman's character from Final Chapter. He could have drug and mental health problems like Corey has. He still loves SFX make up tricks and uses them on Jason...
    Isn't that already a movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    I'd like to see a movie where the classic monsters take on the modern day Slashers

Isn't that already a movie?
    Not the "Corey Feldman" version, but Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives has the character of Tommy Jarvis (Thom Mathews) fight Jason.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis