Extraordinary Member

Default These seven characters fight in a free for all, who wins?

1. Ranma Saotome
    2. Harry Potter
    3. Naruto Uzumaki
    4. Shinji Ikari
    5. Usagi Tsukino
    6. Lina Inverse
    7. Ichigo Kurosaki

If you're wondering why it's these specific characters, It's a reference to a fanfic series I follow where these seven are presented prominently.

Moving on, this is Manga Ranma, Book Harry, Manga Naruto, Original series Shinji, Anime Usagi, Composite Lina, and Manga Ichigo.

Naruto still has Kurama
    Shinji has his Eva
    Usagi is the one from the first anime's continuity, not Crystal
    Lina is a composite of her Novel, Anime, and Manga incarnations

This will be done in a variety of scenarios
    1. Bloodlusted
    2. In-Character
    3. Multiple Rounds, with the winner of each round being removed from the next round until only two remain

And as a bonus, they sit an talk

Unless I'm forgetting something major, Harry is dead very quickly.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

I mean…….can any of them outside Lina get through an AT field AND 01’s natural durability?

And Naruto and Ichigo should be stupidly faster than anyone else.

And I can’t recall where this puts Sailor Moon, power wise, if it’s just first anime Usagi.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

I think a lot depends on the initial layout since it's going to determine who decides to try and deal with the Eva first. Shinji has to at least think to get his AT field out there, so Ichigo or Naruto might pull something off before he can do that. If not or if they can't, like at least a few of these people just get crushed the instant he deploys it. Lina has an abundance of powerful enough stuff to win, but a massive lag in speed. If the presence of an Eva creates enough time for her to do something, she has a chance, and if no one does anything about Shinji right away, she probably gets him. Harry is dead as soon as someone looks in his direction. Ranma will take out someone but he's not going to win unless the chaos of the free for all happens to run his way. I don't know Sailor Moon well enough to make any guesses about her
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

Yeah, Harry is simply out of his depth on this one. Yeah, he has magic. But unless he gets a chance to "swish and flick", he's screwed before he gets off any spell.

Of the other ones I know; Naruto and Ichigo ought to be the main contenders here, but Ranma, the sneaky and tricky crossdresser that he is, does have a few "equalizers" that can leave nasty surprises even for those heavy hitters. Not saying its enough to win, but his counter abilities are pretty nasty to contend with.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Are we using Rebuild canon or original canon for Shinji? It's small but there are some differences in terms of feats as I recall.

Based on my hazy memories, Eva 00 was messed up pretty badly from being at ground zero of a nuke going off in its face when fighting Zereul(?) and Naruto is waaay above that in terms of firepower and Ichigo kind of should be as well. If Shinji doesn't get time to put up his AT Field, his Eva is going to get pretty badly rocked.

I vaguely recall that Usagi has some high end feats but I think her best stuff was only in the manga, I think?

Looked at the Ramiel fight in Rebuild. Shinji does get shot in the face by a beam which melts half the small mountain behind him, I don't think he had his AT Field up at that point, and impact puts Shinji into shock and reduces Eva 01 to literally crawling.

Naruto and Ichigo have considerably more firepower than that at their disposal so I don't predict this going well for him.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

OP has this as original anime Shinji.

Which…..hmm, 00 eats a nuke point blank (no AT field) and the unit survives just fine (Rei is injured however). Beyond that, the Third Angel nukes 01 and it literally walks it off (no AT field there). When Shinji is in the Sea of Dirac, Ritsuko says that dropping all 992 N2 mines remaining (each a nuke) into it will kill the Angel and Shinji, but 01 will survive.

Beyond that, even taking Shinji out…..won’t stop 01. Arguably, taking Shinji out makes the situation worse because than his mom takes over, and Yui’s kind of psycho scary.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    When Shinji is in the Sea of Dirac, Ritsuko says that dropping all 992 N2 mines remaining (each a nuke) into it will kill the Angel and Shinji, but 01 will survive.
    Given that Leliel was effectively a living pocket dimension of unspecified scale, I believe her position was more "dropping all 992 N2 mines in /might/ kill the Angel, will almost certainly kill Shinji and will /probably/ leave Eva 01 as salvageable,"

I wouldn't call it a very solid feat, especially given that single N2 mines and similar scale explosions had done much more significant damage to both Evas and Angels alike.

Mighty Member

I don't know about anime Sailor Moon, but shouldn't be a composite Lina Inverse well beyond anyone else here?

Quote Originally Posted by Rightoya View Post
    I don't know about anime Sailor Moon, but shouldn't be a composite Lina Inverse well beyond anyone else here?
    I'll admit, it's been a long time since I dabbled in SLAYERS but I am fairly sure it's an issue of speed. Lina definitely and empathically has the biggest guns of anyone here by a galactic margin but I don't think she's capable of casting them before one of the faster characters wipes her out.

She might have some speed feats from the novels, which I have not read, which might change this but the manga and anime definitely don't have anything on the level of Naruto or Ichigo by the end of their respective series.

If Sailor moon gets her manga feats, then despite having CBPH reactions, her shrugging off the combined assault of a resurrected scouts, and her autoshield protecting her from a blackhole, and having the firepower to bust a star should allow her to take this handedly.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral