Default Return of Wolverine #2 Preview

https://www.cbr.com/preview-return-of-wolverine-2/

So nobody posted about this nor what happened in ROW #1, so i say why the hell not?.

In the first issue Logan awakened in some remote place without knowing what is hapenning, he has no memory. He scout the place and find out that the instalations are run by Soteira and a woman called Persephone (presumably the responsable of Wolverine's resurrection) and that they are killing many of their employs without mercy, so Logan step in and tries to help but is unable to do much.

He is aid by an one of the scientifics working in the place who begs him to save her son and kill Persophone because she is planning something terrible for the world, she also tells him a bit about himself and what he used to do. This preview is rigth after all that.

I had to say, Declan's artwork is looking a lot more appealing that Mcniven's new style, maybe is becuase of the great coloring. Also, nice sideburns bub

BANNED

This got posted somewhere. I think it was in the Logan Appreciation thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    This got posted somewhere. I think it was in the Logan Appreciation thread.
    Eh, i know, just wanted to share it with the rest lf the forum, just in case that someone didn't saw it.

Plus, i needed to kill time

BANNED

This doesn't look interesting at all. It's too over long.

BANNED

Well Shalvey's perspective shots aren't bad . Btw why do they use the term "Limbo" for this issue ? I have literally got the meaning of the first issue where Soule used the term "Hell" which felt quite meaningful , since Logan woke in a bloodbath

Last edited by Vishop; 10-22-2018 at 10:00 PM.

Good preview. Wolverine making promises he might not be able to keep brings out the best in him.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

I wonder if this whole scenario is in his head and in the real world hes killing targets but living this fantasy while its happening.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeon View Post
    I wonder if this whole scenario is in his head and in the real world hes killing targets but living this fantasy while its happening.
    Many got the same idea for the first issue actually. It migth be possible.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Issue 1 was fun. But I feel like the mini is kind of revisiting old territory. We've seen labs that experiment on mutants before, and so far this doesn't seem very different. I really liked how the inside of Wolverine's head was depicted though. And I loved the art and the motorcycle action

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeon View Post
    Interesting...It holds up since Persephone seems to have the ability to mess with his mind, and things start looking up for him after she appears in his head so it might all be fake. But I hope everything is real for the sake of the story progressing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I had to say, Declan's artwork is looking a lot more appealing that Mcniven's new style, maybe is becuase of the great coloring. Also, nice sideburns bub
    I agree the artwork looks VERY good.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Yes, the art is great!! And Laura Martin does a awesome job with the colours, too!
    Looking forward to RoW#2!