Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Default You are a Key to Sigil

One day you are mysteriously imparted with the knowledge you are a living portal key to Sigil the City of Doors! You can use any door on earth to create a portal to a door in Sigil, the reverse also holds. The first time you appear in a random safe place in Sigil and return to our world from the door you entered through. From then on you can choose to enter or exit from any door on either side you already traveled with. The more doors you use on either side the more options you have. The portals last as long as you are touching the door or travelling though them.

What do you do?

Quote Originally Posted by Farealmer View Post
    What do you do?
    Start reading about the place. Go on Amazon and order everything I can about it. Net search everything I can. Stay away until I understand what the risks and benefits are.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Wait Sigil was that place from D&D, Planescape right? Oh man are those little d10 weapons going to look piddly when a 9999 per swing guy shows up...
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

One day you are mysteriously imparted with the knowledge you are a living portal key to Sigil the City of Doors! You can use any door on earth to create a portal to a door in Sigil, the reverse also holds. The first time you appear in a random safe place in Sigil and return to our world from the door you entered through. From then on you can choose to enter or exit from any door on either side you already traveled with. The more doors you use on either side the more options you have. The portals last as long as you are touching the door or travelling though them.

What do you do?
    What do I do? I gradually tell everyone in every plane how it SHOULD be pronounced, and not how Wizards want it officially pronounced.

‘Siggle’?! That’s just... horrible. Sigil is an actual real word. You can’t pronounce it wrong just because it’s a place!!!

Take Mobile, Alabama, for example.

OK, never mind, carry on.

All-New Member

What do you do?
    Avoid the Lady of Pain.

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Wait Sigil was that place from D&D, Planescape right? Oh man are those little d10 weapons going to look piddly when a 9999 per swing guy shows up...

God help you if you draw the Lady of Pains attention in making a ruckus.

She literally has no stats just if you anger her.

You lose

Hell in Planescape Torment game your immortal for most part and she could “still” kill you and make it stick.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post

She literally has no stats just if you anger her.

You lose
    She thinks that because she hasn't met anyone with the kind of "Kill the Unkillable" things I have access to. Although I guess "More stats" won't do the trick. Now where did Nobody leave the What Overcompensation?? Ultimate Nullifier type stuff can be for if she walks that off.

BANNED

"Hentai ougi...ONI MODE. SET ON!"

She thinks that because she hasn't met anyone with the kind of "Kill the Unkillable" things I have access to. Although I guess "More stats" won't do the trick. Now where did Nobody leave the What Overcompensation?? Ultimate Nullifier type stuff can be for if she walks that off.
    Her stats in Sigil are basically set at Infinity or you know not known because the only things you can kill in D/D are stated (includes everything except the lady.)

And in the fluff she is the only God in said plsce. There used to be more but the Lady killed said in named God so bad people forgot his existence except fellow Gods who got the **** out of Sigil and would not come back, and she sealed the place so they could not come back if they even try.

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    "Hentai ougi...ONI MODE. SET ON!"

: The Lady lives up to her name, with a state all skin is flayed off and blood vessels tugged with, then sets you on fire.:

Chou: Damnit guys what did I tell you?!

: Lady starts going on his direction but got out of there.:

Her stats in Sigil are basically set at Infinity or you know not known because the only things you can kill in D/D are stated (includes everything except the lady.)
    D&D Guys can only kill things with stats, yes.

Surprise surprise, most comic book things don't have RPG stats.

And in the fluff she is the only God in said plsce. There used to be more but the Lady killed said in named God so bad people forgot his existence except fellow Gods who got the **** out of Sigil and would not come back, and she sealed the place so they could not come back if they even try.
    Well yeah but LOTS of Gods couldn't no-sell a planet buster, much less the Ultimate Nullifier.

D&D Guys can only kill things with stats, yes.

Surprise surprise, most comic book things don't have RPG stats
    You “ can” stat said characters. Depending on the situation or game play. It’s just that’s the thing. The Lady is built as a Being, you can only annoy, and if your lucky you get mazes. Otherwise she just instant kills in horrific ways or does slow torturing death.

Up to her.

Oh and in Sigil she dictates the physics/rules/ stuff working meaning she can just turn off the nullifier before it’s fired.

Munch, I admit that at my best I cannot defeat you but I am not arguing about something I made up, but a being who can canonically do this stuff.

A nicer example to die is Thanos finger snap, because they call her the Lady of Pain for a reason.

The Lady of Pain as it turned out was one of the beings present at the creation of the D&D multiverse and involved in such. Her power extends forth on that scale and she's acted on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    The Lady of Pain as it turned out was one of the beings present at the creation of the D&D multiverse and involved in such. Her power extends forth on that scale and she's acted on it.
    Yep. She could do multiverse **** if she wanted to (in my opinion) but all she wants apparently is to chill in her city.

You “ can” stat said characters. Depending on the situation or game play. It’s just that’s the thing. The Lady is built as a Being, you can only annoy, and if your lucky you get mazes. Otherwise she just instant kills in horrific ways or does slow torturing death.
    Galactus totally has D&D Stats?

Alright, I'll bite. What are the Eater of Worlds's D&D Stats?

Up to her.

Oh and in Sigil she dictates the physics/rules/ stuff working meaning she can just turn off the nullifier before it’s fired.

Munch, I admit that at my best I cannot defeat you but I am not arguing about something I made up, but a being who can canonically do this stuff.

A nicer example to die is Thanos finger snap, because they call her the Lady of Pain for a reason.
    The Ultimate Nullifer though was built to kill multiverses. I think that's a little above the actually shown feats for LoP.