Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    The Ultimate Nullifer though was built to kill multiverses. I think that's a little above the actually shown feats for LoP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    The Lady of Pain as it turned out was one of the beings present at the creation of the D&D multiverse and involved in such. Her power extends forth on that scale and she's acted on it.
    Oh really? I didn't know that, I thought she was mostly Sigil Exclusive.

Well then we get into whether the Marvel or D&D Multiverse is a bigger feat I guess.

EDIT: Dang it that was supposed to be edited into my previous post.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Not D/D stats. I met actually rpg stats. Like Marvels monsterity of a rpg, Champions ( for discontent/second hand depictions Of said hero’s) and stuff along those lines.

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Oh really? I didn't know that, I thought she was mostly Sigil Exclusive.

Well then we get into whether the Marvel or D&D Multiverse is a bigger feat I guess.

EDIT: Dang it that was supposed to be edited into my previous post.
    She's Sigil exclusive, as it turned out, because Sigil turned out to be the load bearing center of the multiverse, and thereby in a sense metaphysically fragile under the burden of all that weight, and were it to collapse, y'know..

That's why she guards the place and keeps gods out. Though the.. mm.. bemusing sadism she otherwise operates with is her own little flair. Got to stave off the no doubt by that point into day+infinity from the creation of reality mind boggling boredom somehow.

She's reordered reality with a few words.