Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Batman Begins 2005 View Post
    So did I with Spider-Gwen shouting at SpOck and SpOck's reply in small font. Two of my favourite alternate spiders getting their moments.
    I couldn't agree more. I absolutely loved how arrogant SpOck was and then Gwen just goes off on him and he just shrivels up. It was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Batman Begins 2005 View Post
    So did I with Spider-Gwen shouting at SpOck and SpOck's reply in small font. Two of my favourite alternate spiders getting their moments.
    Plus I thought it was so adorable seeing how tiny Gwen looked in her pose staring up at the extremely tall Otto.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by VGCinema View Post
    I couldn't agree more. I absolutely loved how arrogant SpOck was and then Gwen just goes off on him and he just shrivels up. It was awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    Plus I thought it was so adorable seeing how tiny Gwen looked in her pose staring up at the extremely tall Otto.
    I'm in complete agreement with both of you. Got a big grin on my face thinking about it as I type.

Really loved this issue. First time I'm following Spider-Man comics as they publish and I'm glad I decided to because they've been great.