Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Any remaining solicitations for May, please send them my way. I hope to have April sales totals and May solicitations up in the next few days.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

I'll have mind in a bit later. Sincerest apologies. Kind of forgot about this.

EDIT: Sent
    Last edited by Personamanx; 05-03-2019 at 07:02 AM.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

I'll have mine in no later than Monday. Work has been superbusy!

Sales totals for April are up!

Just waiting on the last submissions to post the month's new offerings! Sales opening soon...
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Some announcements regarding Defenders and Enforcers...

With Enforcers #6, Wonder Man is taking leave from the team, to be replaced by Jessica Drew (who has been a supporting cast member).
    Wonder Man will be leaving the book and will be available for others.
    However, the end of Enforcers #6 has him heading to a distant planet to liberate it and free their queen.

Meanwhile, Defenders #6 is the last issue.
    With the end of the series... the imposter Dr. Strange is revealed to be a fragmentation of Stephen accidentally created by Eternity many years ago during the Six-Fingered Hand story.
    It gets re-absorbed into the real Doctor Strange.
    Wong is freed from his shackles in the dimensional portal, and Jack of Hearts seems to stabilize mentally.

All characters from Defenders, except for Moon Knight, will be returning to the pool for others to use.
    J.M. DeMatteis and Kevin Nowlan will also be free beginning next month.

In the meantime, I'm working on an ongoing Moon Knight series to replace Defenders. Further info will be revealed soon.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Dibs on the real Dr. Strange!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Dibs on the real Dr. Strange!
    Take good care of him!

And I've got the creators for Moon Knight ready.
    Just need to confirm that they're available.

Writer: Matt Wagner
    Artist: Francesco Francavilla

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    Take good care of him!

And I've got the creators for Moon Knight ready.
    Just need to confirm that they're available.

Writer: Matt Wagner
    Artist: Francesco Francavilla
    Great choices, both are available.

Btw, I think the bullpen got stickied accidentally instead of this month’s solicitation thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    Great choices, both are available.
    Thanks, Exciter!

Heads up, team! Just to inform everyone, I’ll be taking a vacation from May 31st to June 8th. I’m setting off for the wilderness of Alaska and will be on a cruise ship on the open waters, so I anticipate little to no internet access.

Unfortunately this coincides with the end/beginning of the month when I usually collect and post solicitations. That means there will be about a week’s delay, so I hope that’s cool. On the bright side, it allows more time to purchase this month’s titles!

Heads up, team! Just to inform everyone, I’ll be taking a vacation from May 31st to June 8th. I’m setting off for the wilderness of Alaska and will be on a cruise ship on the open waters, so I anticipate little to no internet access.

Unfortunately this coincides with the end/beginning of the month when I usually collect and post solicitations. That means there will be about a week’s delay, so I hope that’s cool. On the bright side, it allows more time to purchase this month’s titles!
    Hope you have a great time, Exciter!!

You are going to have some very long days up there. How far north are you going?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    You are going to have some very long days up there. How far north are you going?
    I believe Ketchikan or Skagway is the highest point. The long days should mean the place will be relatively vampire-free.