Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Quote Originally Posted by Personamanx View Post
    MARVEL SWIMSUIT SPECIAL, and RUNAWAYS are in. After much soul-searching, I decided to call the crossover "SWIM AWAY."
    Solid name. Future unified team: the Swimaways.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Solicitations are due at the end of the month - so if you don’t submit your solicitations TODAY, you won’t get timeliness points!
    Last edited by Exciter; 07-31-2019 at 06:03 AM.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Between the Dawn of X line reveal and Marvel Studios' upcoming film slate, I feel like we've been challenged on if we're the most out of the box take on the Marvel Universe.

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    Between the Dawn of X line reveal and Marvel Studios' upcoming film slate, I feel like we've been challenged on if we're the most out of the box take on the Marvel Universe.
    Well, not for nothing, but when I read House of X and saw a mutant nation on Krakoa that maybe is considered to be terroristic and is targeted by an advanced sentinel program from foreign governments... I got the feeling that I’d read something like that before.

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    Well, not for nothing, but when I read House of X and saw a mutant nation on Krakoa that maybe is considered to be terroristic and is targeted by an advanced sentinel program from foreign governments... I got the feeling that I’d read something like that before.
    AoM and New Dawn are the best places to get ideas apparently.

Iron Man and Black Panther issues 1-4 will be reprinted at a low price of 99 cents. New issues will begin right after.

These issues won't count towards sales, this is just my way of getting everyone up to speed on these titles.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    AoM and New Dawn are the best places to get ideas apparently.
    Great minds! Let’s see them make Stabbity Jones the Sorcerer Supreme though...

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Iron Man and Black Panther issues 1-4 will be reprinted at a low price of 99 cents. New issues will begin right after.

These issues won't count towards sales, this is just my way of getting everyone up to speed on these titles.
    That’s a good price on a second printing!

FF and Old Moon Crone are in, with over an hour to spare.

July sales totals are up!

I'll be calculating reward points shortly!

Decided to move over to a new AOM Bullpen so its easier for me to update the front page. Let us take the conversation over there!