Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

I’m very happy to announce a new plotter and a new title joining AoM in June!

Please welcome H-E-D and the Ultimates!!!

THE ULTIMATES
    Plotter: H-E-D
    Writer: Kieron Gillen
    Artist: Emanuela Lupacchino (main story), Ariela Kristantina (back ups)
    Location: Hitachi Tower, Hanoi; Various Earth locales; Deep Space; the Superflow; the Cascade
    Concept: Defending the Earth against cosmic threats by whatever means necessary, as proactively as possible.
    Starring:
    1. Captain Marvel (Danvers)
    2. Spellbinder (Jennifer Kale)
    3. Karma (Xi’an Coy Manh)
    4. Dark Angel (Shevaun Haldane)
    5. Spectrum (Rambeau)
    6. Blue Marvel (Brashear)
    7. Sentry (Reynolds)
    Supporting Cast: Nightmask (Izanami Randall); Roma (Otherworld)
    Antagonists: Nul of the Worthy; Imogen of Otherworld; Dario Agger of Roxxon; Spellbreaker (Erica Fortune)
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Welcome, H-E-D!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

H-E-D also has another new title in store for us, with a unique magical twist on the Guardians of the Galaxy premiering next month!

Title: SORCERERS OF THE STARS
    Plotter: H-E-D
    Writer: Jeff Parker
    Artist: Dustin Weaver
    Location: the Shi’ar Galaxy (Chandilar, Ciress, R'lalmis, Cymradia, Crystalium, Lemista, Eoduun, others)
    Concept: An interstellar band of magicians fight mystical threats to galactic civilization.
    Starring:
    1. Star-Lord (Quill)
    2. Mantis, of the Priests of Pama
    3. Adam Warlock
    4. Moondragon, of Titan
    5. Magique, of Chandrilar
    6. Ika, of Crystalium
    7. Krugarr, of Lemista
    Supporting Cast: Master of the Sun (Ragnar); Gamora; Gladiator; Giselle Villard
    Antagonists: the Hell Lords of Chandilar; the Brain-Lords of Cymradia; the Dragon of the Moon; Hybrid (James Marks) and the Dire Wraiths
    Last edited by Exciter; 05-29-2019 at 05:46 AM.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Glad to be joining! While I might not have a ton of posts here, Exciter and I actually go way back, so I knew this project would be a good fit for me.

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    Glad to be joining! While I might not have a ton of posts here, Exciter and I actually go way back, so I knew this project would be a good fit for me.
    We're glad to have you! Looking forward to the new series.

I wanted to publicly thank our new member H-E-D for going above and beyond and significantly updating the AoM wiki!

I started it long ago as a way to preserve our solicitations after the forum was reset in 2014 (years and years of solicitations were lost, and those without backups were lost forever). But, sadly, I fell behind.

Without even being asked, H-E-D has made significant updates, including adding all the titles since the “New Universe” reboot a few months ago - meaning the current continuity is totally preserved! Check it out: https://age-of-marvels-new-dawn.fand...e_New_Universe

This is an amazing effort that is greatly appreciated!

Welcome aboard, H-E-D!
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    I wanted to publicly thank our new member H-E-D for going above and beyond and significantly updating the AoM wiki!

I started it long ago as a way to preserve our solicitations after the forum was reset in 2014 (years and years of solicitations were lost, and those without backups were lost forever). But, sadly, I fell behind.

Without even being asked, H-E-D has made significant updates, including adding all the titles since the “New Universe” reboot a few months ago - meaning the current continuity is totally preserved! Check it out: https://age-of-marvels-new-dawn.fand...e_New_Universe

This is an amazing effort that is greatly appreciated!
    On the topic of going above and beyond...

https://age-of-marvels-new-dawn.fand...aracter_Claims

I've created an updated version of the character claims list on the wiki. It's broken into a few sections and sortable within those. I pulled the information from the titles list, rather than the character claim post, so if there's any discrepancies, that's likely the reason.

I've created an updated version of the character claims list on the wiki. It's broken into a few sections and sortable within those. I pulled the information from the titles list, rather than the character claim post, so if there's any discrepancies, that's likely the reason.
    Let me just say... holy ****! H-E-D, this is awesome!

Your promo artwork and incredible wiki contributions have really re-energized me!

Can I make characters who I have claimed for one book appear in my other book? For example, the Leader was claimed for Ant-Man and the Wasp but I want to put him in She-Hulk.
    “Somewhere, in our darkest night, we made up the story of a man who will never let us down.”

- Grant Morrison on Superman

Quote Originally Posted by Deku View Post
    Can I make characters who I have claimed for one book appear in my other book? For example, the Leader was claimed for Ant-Man and the Wasp but I want to put him in She-Hulk.
    Claimed characters can appear in other books with permission of the person who claimed them. Since they’re both yours, you can crossover as much as you want!

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    Let me just say... holy ****! H-E-D, this is awesome!

Your promo artwork and incredible wiki contributions have really re-energized me!
    Just in time for you to go on vacation!

Just to let everybody know, my Wiki-editing kick has not abated.

https://age-of-marvels-new-dawn.fand...Age_of_Marvels

I have, essentially, completed the rough draft of a complete archive of the project. In order to expedite the process, I ended up copypasting the majority of the first page of each thread without removing any of the various junk bits that made their way in, things like usernames, post counts, signatures, etc etc. So, most of these pages are in need a good tiding up. Once that's done, the next task would be the quite tedious step of arranging of these solicitations on the individual pages for each series. That's been done for a handful, but you all know even better than I how many different series there have been, and thus can imagine the amount of work yet to be done.

I'm likely to burnout of this project well before I accomplish that – I tend to edit Wikis in intense binges, rather than a sustained pattern. So any assistance would be of course appreciated! The first point of the Wiki, preservation of this material in case of another CBR forum cataclysm, is well in hand. But the second, being the goal for the Wiki to be a truly convenient resource for the participants of these projects, that require a good deal more work still.

Looks great!
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

I have returned from conquering the frozen north! Sales totals and this month’s new solicitations will be posted shortly! If you still haven’t sent me solicitations, do so ASAP!

And H-E-D, your efforts on the wiki are nothing short of heroic!