Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    Love the image! Now that’s some line-wide promo art!

Indeed some series have dropped off and it might be time to return the characters to the pool of availability. Maybe after three months in a row of no solicitations and no communication.... tough but fair, right?

Global Honored has indicated to me that he’d like to return this summer if real life allows. Others that dropped off have been incommunicado.

Thanks for your interest U.N. Owen! We’d seriously love to have you get involved!

There are absolutely no obscurity limits, and since this is an AU of our own, all characters are welcome! The only limit would be you can’t use an AU version of someone else’s character that’s not sufficiently different. So like, if I have Iron Man and you want Ultimate Iron Man that would be too close... but Marvel Apes Iron Mandrill would be fine. Fair right?

Yes! Use them at your discretion. I believe everyone who has submitted solicitations and made purchases every month for the past three months has a swap/trade and a character addition to use.
    I was wondering when that was going to be announced.
    Think Global was going to announce it, but then the job change happened.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    I was looking at the image on the first page of the Bullpen, and couldn't help but notice how many of the characters featured in the line-wide promo art were for series that seem to have dropped off. One thing lead to another, and...

I might have gone the tiniest bit overboard here. Scale is all over the place, but who's paying attention to that...
    Looks good!
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Yes! Use them at your discretion. I believe everyone who has submitted solicitations and made purchases every month for the past three months has a swap/trade and a character addition to use.
    Cool. Can I add the Agents of G.I.R.L to Ant-Man and the Wasp and Stilt-Man to Sensational She-Hulk?
    “Somewhere, in our darkest night, we made up the story of a man who will never let us down.”

- Grant Morrison on Superman

Quote Originally Posted by Deku View Post
    Cool. Can I add the Agents of G.I.R.L to Ant-Man and the Wasp and Stilt-Man to Sensational She-Hulk?
    Absolutely!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

As we are nearing the end of month when people often work on submissions, don’t forget optional extra-patriotic stories for our AOM INDEPENDENCE DAY SPECIAL #1!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

As we are nearing the end of month when people often work on submissions, don’t forget optional extra-patriotic stories for our AOM INDEPENDENCE DAY SPECIAL #1!
    The OMC story shall be GLORIOUS!

Everyone is all pumped for the Next Dawn reboot, but don’t forget to send solicitations for next month’s Age of Marvels!

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

RUNAWAYS, and MARVEL SWIMSUIT SPECIAL are in.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

Agents and Uncanny are in.
    Working on a possible July 4th story.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

As you know, SotS, Ultimates, and my story for the special are all in.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Working on a possible July 4th story.
    Most excellent.

My July 4th story was very nearly about a BBQ gone wrong where Cap fights an anthropomorphic hot dog. Then I thought better of it and wrote something else.

But now that I type this I’m realizing that the hot dog battle sounds awesome...

Issue 8 of FF and Old Moon Crone are in and I've also included a crazy July 4th story starring Lunella.

I also claim Puppet Master (Philip Masters) as a villain.

Can’t go wrong with Puppetmaster!

The holiday special turned out awesome, thanks for the contributions! We’ll definitely have to do more of these.

Have almost all next month’s solicitations. Sales totals and the new month will be posted very shortly!

The holiday special turned out awesome, thanks for the contributions! We’ll definitely have to do more of these.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    The OMC story shall be GLORIOUS!
    And I was right!

Thanks, Exciter for your well-appreciated efforts for this escapade into originality. Hmmm EIO may be a good anthology title harkening back to pre Silver Age marvel?

I like what you guys have going here. I might stop by to do a mini or a one-shot every now and then.