Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 LastLast

Last month's sales totals are up!

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post4401427
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    And with that, I realize another topic for the Wiki to cover

https://age-of-marvels-new-dawn.fand...rse/Sales#June

I've sent in my solicits for Enforcers and Moon Knight.

And I need to know... is the front page of this thread up to date?
    I need to set up my supporting cast and enemies for Moon Knight.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    I've sent in my solicits for Enforcers and Moon Knight.

And I need to know... is the front page of this thread up to date?
    I need to set up my supporting cast and enemies for Moon Knight.
    https://age-of-marvels-new-dawn.fand...aracter_Claims

I believe this is up to date! I could have missed a couple, I suppose; I mostly pulled the information from the front page.

I swear I'm not just hawking the Wiki because I put a ton of work into it.
    Last edited by H-E-D; 06-10-2019 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    https://age-of-marvels-new-dawn.fand...aracter_Claims

I believe this is up to date! I could have missed a couple, I suppose; I mostly pulled the information from the front page.

I swear I'm not just hawking the Wiki because I put a ton of work into it.
    Thanks H-E-D.

Title: MOON KNIGHT
    Plotter: Lee Stone
    Writer: Matt Wagner
    Artist: Francesco Francavilla
    Concept: Noir adventure in L.A.
    Starring: Moon Knight
    Supporting Cast: Frenchie, Shroud
    Antagonists: Stained Glass Scarlet, Silver Dagger, Gypsy Moth, Nightshade, The Rose, Circus of Crime, Calypso, Gilded Lily (a new version), Midnight, Morpheus

Let me know if I need to change anything.

Looks awesome, Lee. Fully approved!

This month’s solicitations to be posted shortly!

And H-E-D’s wiki mastery continues to make me marvel.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

We've got a lot of great stuff, plus three new #1s to check out! Registers are open.

Once again, I apologize for the delay in posting. Fortunately (or unfortunately) I won't be on vacation again for a while!

In addition, H-E-D was looking through our archive of solicitations while updating the wiki and reminded me of one of our great AOM traditions - the Holiday Special! Since next month's titles will be posted around the time of a major American holiday (I know technically this month is July since we solicit a month in advance but shh, ignore that this once), I'd like to introduce the AOM INDEPENDENCE DAY SPECIAL #1! As in the past, it will be an anthology one-shot of various stories from our characters with a holiday theme. If you would like to participate (no pressure, no pressure), send in a short solicitation for inclusion in the book - and since its a holiday, you can go crazy! In-continuity, out of continuity, its a celebration!

I was looking at the image on the first page of the Bullpen, and couldn't help but notice how many of the characters featured in the line-wide promo art were for series that seem to have dropped off. One thing lead to another, and...

I might have gone the tiniest bit overboard here. Scale is all over the place, but who's paying attention to that...

Mighty Member

Besides the claimed characters, are there any characters strictly off limits? i.e. characters who are stupidly obscure, exist only in AU stories, etc.
    Last edited by U.N. Owen; 06-14-2019 at 05:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    Besides the claimed characters, are there any characters strictly off limits? i.e. characters who are stupidly obscure, exist only in AU stories, etc.
    I'm new to this, so I'm far from the expert, but if I can pull a character from the Saga of Crystar, Crystal Warrior, I'm pretty sure obscurity is no issue. As for AU characters, I'd assume they're all viable so long as they don't contradict anything established in another book.

Mighty Member

I'm new to this, so I'm far from the expert, but if I can pull a character from the Saga of Crystar, Crystal Warrior, I'm pretty sure obscurity is no issue. As for AU characters, I'd assume they're all viable so long as they don't contradict anything established in another book.
    Thanks.

In the mean time, I'll try to figure out a pitch.

Thanks.

In the mean time, I'll try to figure out a pitch.
    Awesome! Exciter is the guy to talk to once you got something.

We still have rewards right? When can we start using them?
    “Somewhere, in our darkest night, we made up the story of a man who will never let us down.”

- Grant Morrison on Superman

I was looking at the image on the first page of the Bullpen, and couldn't help but notice how many of the characters featured in the line-wide promo art were for series that seem to have dropped off. One thing lead to another, and...

I might have gone the tiniest bit overboard here. Scale is all over the place, but who's paying attention to that...
    Love the image! Now that’s some line-wide promo art!

Indeed some series have dropped off and it might be time to return the characters to the pool of availability. Maybe after three months in a row of no solicitations and no communication.... tough but fair, right?

Global Honored has indicated to me that he’d like to return this summer if real life allows. Others that dropped off have been incommunicado.

Thanks for your interest U.N. Owen! We’d seriously love to have you get involved!

There are absolutely no obscurity limits, and since this is an AU of our own, all characters are welcome! The only limit would be you can’t use an AU version of someone else’s character that’s not sufficiently different. So like, if I have Iron Man and you want Ultimate Iron Man that would be too close... but Marvel Apes Iron Mandrill would be fine. Fair right?

Quote Originally Posted by Deku View Post
    We still have rewards right? When can we start using them?
    Yes! Use them at your discretion. I believe everyone who has submitted solicitations and made purchases every month for the past three months has a swap/trade and a character addition to use.