Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nhienphan2808 View Post
    Look i have my things to say about Tim as NOT a a fan but I dont think this is the place to bash him. For me his character stopped being consistent or making sense once the 2000s come just like Bruce, Dick, or Jason. Young justice is last best book and shows you how he works in a team.

Another thing about Dick and Jason is, as much a disaster RIC Grayson is, i dont think he acts like Jason at all. he acts like a Dick that lost his memory. I see everyone says he is like a Jason but that missed the point of both characters. "Edgy" doesn't mean you are a Jason. Jason as his most edgy and even brain dead still looked for Bruce and demand attention and still hates abusers and want to kill them because that's what he really believes in. Dick doesn't have such a solid cause or a need to look for people. I think he lived for people and the greator good (keep Batman's things running smoothly) too much he forgot to live for himself, and fans also forgot he can be selfish. Now that he lost his memories he finally can breath. As teens you can already see the difference though both are rebels : Dick is "dont stick your nose in my business Bruce and dont control me", Jason is "I believe in a thing and im better than you. Notice me Bruce. Why you no love me".

Jason loves Bruce and his mother because that's who he is regardless of who they are and he expects they treat him the same. Dick loves you because you are a good person that fits his certain standards and also need him. To MBTI nerds, that's the diference between Fi and Fe. Actually Rick act like a unhealthy ROY (ESTP)
    I don't get much further on personality analysis than Type A and Type B. These categories tend to overlap each other too much. I say the above this way: "Jason loves Bruce and his mother because that's who he is regardless of who they are and he yearns for them to treat him the same. Dick loves you because he is a good person who is trying to meet his certain standards--and besides that, you need him." Jason is fighting a lost cause in trying to find love in his mother and Bruce; they're just not capable of it--he has a better HEART than either of them and his love will never be reciprocated by these parental figures. Dick hears a little girl crying, comes running, sees the situation, and climbs up on high wires to rescue a kitten because there's a little girl standing under the tree crying for her kitten--they need him; therefore, he loves them.

IMHO, Jason's real dad was such a rat that Jason (who is inherently good) couldn't pattern upon him as an example for who he wanted to be in life. He's tried to look to Bruce to be that inspiration, but Bruce just keeps shoving those big "feet of clay" at him and falling short of what Jason needs. Jason needs a good dad and Bruce is never going to be a good dad. Maybe when the "real" Dick Grayson gets back, he should adopt both Jason and Damian--they sure need better emotional support than what they're getting.
    Last edited by oasis1313; 10-28-2018 at 10:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    No Krusty, Oasis was mostly accurate in his assesment.

Tim is getting anther chance at Robin, A role which now belongs to Damian but he is now forced to share because tim Drake and his fans have this just won't let go and act like it belongs to him. Damian deserves to have the same chance and privilege and respect that Tim when he came in the role. he deserves the chance to serve without fans calling for his death, hoping he fails or just the former guy hanging around dressed as him.

Another legacy character would have been retired. But not Tim Drake gets a pass. Forget that it undermines Damian and encurages Tim's ire against the character.

It feels like Tim Drake is morphing into a MECA ROBIN/BATMAN. He is all of them combined and his writers keep trying to stuff parts from other Robins into him

1, Greatest detective - That's Tim now
    2, A Wayne with Al Ghul connections - there a character who is the son of Bruce and grandson of Ra's lets have Tim change his name to Wayne and suddenly have Ra's interested in having him.
    3,Orphan, Everyone is an Orphan so lets kill his folk's
    4,Sex on legs Dick is popular with the girls so lets give Tim a Harem
    5, Batman with guns - Red hood has two guns. BatTim has Joe Chill's gun's
    6, Ra's elevates Dick to Robin - Ra's not only calls Tim detective but now want's him to be his Heir a role that belonged to Bruce and Damian.
    7, Dick is an acrobat - Tim is a gymnast.
    8, The Robin's have angst - Tim has all the angst he had more than just his folks killed
    9, Jason has PTSD - Tim is suicidal. he falls out a window.

Tim writer's say hold my beer..... we'll one up.

It just keeps happening. They keep trying to inject life into a stalled character by augmenting him with details and traits and abilities from other bat character's . And at times shamelessly as was the case with Red Robin.

It feel like because DC invested so much time in crafting this perfect Robin they are reluctant to give up. They keep sabotaging the others for his sake.

The thing is they've added so much to his character that he's gone from an everyman to a cheatcode. He is so skilled to the point that now it's a turn off.

Tim is the least skilled and yet he beats Lady Shiva and took down Batman and all the Robins in one go. Which is it? It's like they want us to think he is just normal but really he is fanfiction gone amock. He is worse than a marysue and regular insert characters. Tim is like those characters from Twilght and 50 shades. The embarrassingly indulgent side of compensation and selfpity that lacks awareness.

The only Robin with better media exposure is Dick. Tim has years of syndication in BTAS he has YJ. Animated movies are no match to a long running series.

It's always interesting to hear how fans interpret thing's. I feel that DC indulges Tim fans which is why they have this entitlement. This is why they have no qualms outright calling for a character t be killed just so they can benefit. It's why they can make claims like Tim is the most Iconic Robin or how he invented the modern Batfamily.

i'm not a Tim fan but you know what I gave him a chance to Robin. I didn't loudly complain that Dick wasn't Robin or that Tim was the worst character [even though he is a subversion of Robin] that's more curtesy than Tim fans have given Damian or Duke.

Tim Drake is favoured. The fact that he is back to Robin when a more popular character is already in role is proof enough. Jason Todd barely gets any feature time, Dick Grayson is fighting to keep his head and Damian isn't even handled by the batman editoral. Who did DC take the tie to features alongside their biggest star in one of their widely read titles? Tim Drake. The least popular of the Robins that's who we should features for over 2 years. Even after that push failed. Who did DC pick to feature in their Walmart specials? is it the Current robin or the current young heroes? Nope. It's Tim. Who has been chosen to be the face of DC young heroes. The smash hit Superson's or any fresh young stars? Nope it's forever16 Tim Drake and his band of 90's bro's. The same ones they tried to launch as the face of young Dc in the new 52 that failed.

What is on paper contradicts what we are supposed to believe about Tim. He isn't the physically inferior Robin. He is a Meta human. A fantastical Power Fantasy.
    This is what I don't understand, I see you on other posts condemning other users for shitting on Damian but here you are basically saying that hating on Tim is justified. (or at least doing what you tell others not to do)

The funny thing is that you mentioning things like him beating Lady Shiva without mentioning how and your purposely mixing up Tim's history in New52 and pre-flashpoint. (A tactic that most users that hate a certain character uses)

Your also forgetting that out of the four robins, Damian is the only one to have most if not all of his history intact.

Who did DC pick to feature in their Walmart specials? is it the Current robin or the current young heroes?
    Again, your either purposely with holding information to try to make your point more valid or you heard about this news without actually reading the article yourself. If you did then you would know that issue 1 of Super sons(2017) and SIDEWAYS(2018) were also added in the TEEN TITANS GIANT #1.

It's always interesting to hear how fans interpret thing's
    Your telling me.
    Last edited by Flashback; 10-28-2018 at 11:12 PM.

BANNED

Tim = Mary Sue.

Fantastic Member

Tim Drake Traits (pg 1, based strictly on the comics, not other appearances)
    Full disclosure: Have read most of his solos and appearances in Batman books. Was not impressed with his team books and therefore skipped them.

Thinks he's a dog person. Forgot to feed Ace II during Knightfall and Knightquest. Only befriended his caretaker's dog so he could sneak in and out. Does not get upset when dogs are killed.

Once delivered a baby. In later issues would much rather fight incorporeal villains than do that again.

Has very little experience with humans under the age of 12. Otherwise would have anticipated Damian shoving him off the dinosaur.

Still very upset over that. Will never get over it. Completely over all those times Jason shot or stabbed him.

Was an only child. Wanted older brothers. Did something about that.

Has never wanted a younger sibling. Kept asking why they couldn't return Damian and get a pet. Now that there are pets would prefer Damian alive.

Only one to realize Damian died saving him. Doesn't bring it up as that would make Dick feel awful and it's easier to accept Damian died saving Dick.

Has gotten into arguments with random cats on the street.

Has used cats as weapons. It's cool, the cats were down with that.

Really wants to have sex, has decided to wait until he turns 18.

Will never turn 18.

All his friends are DEAD--- oh, hey Ives. How ya doing? Good, good, sure he'll hang out sometime.

Too cool for school. Tested out. No plans to go to college, as attendance matters in college.

Gamer. Used to have weekly role playing sessions.

Fantastic Member

Tim traits 2
    Only Robin who gets emotional validation from Bruce. Only who can actually talk to Bruce about anything and everything and Bruce listens and cares. Also was allowed to read all of Bruce's files without having to break into them.

Liked food until he lost his spleen. Falls asleep in weird places. Often next to instead of in it.

Thinks that families actually are like The Brady Bunch. Considers himself Cindy.

If the boys were Powerpuff Girls, he's Bubbles.

Actually Malcolm from Malcolm in the Middle.

Crappy brother in main continuity. Pretty awesome one in Li'l Gotham.

Supposed to be the smartest and best detective. Doesn't do a lot detecting, relies on intuition. Magically became a hacker. Annoyed that Damian is better at engineering and design than him.

His future keeps telling him it sucks.

Has only one good future ever shown, and that's because Dick got pissed and shut down the whole hero/villain dichotomy. That future has kids and is a stay at home dad, it hasn't thought to go back and tell Tim that being normal turned out pretty good.

Questionable fashion taste.

Loves Stephanie Brown. Feels like he could/should do better. Keeps dating other people and doesn't understand why his future sucks.

Best friend (besides Ives) is Conner Kent. So good of friends everyone thinks they're gay. Might be, but could be that insidious form of homophobia that thinks males can't have emotional deep relationships without sex.

Thanks to CPR, has yet to commit premeditated murder.

Thinks about joining the League of Assassins. Keeps changing his mind.

Watched his own funeral. Can bond with Dick over that.

Spent a couple weeks wandering the world trying to prove he wasn't crazy. Swore no one noticed or cared, kept getting interrupted by people checking on him.

Sort of creeped on one of Damian's grand aunts. Didn't mean to, who doesn't have a shower curtain? Made a note to delete the recording, unconfirmed if he did. Was later disappointed that it was the other grand aunt who wanted his babies.

Fantastic Member

Tim Traits pg 3

Has the most normal relationship with Ra's al Ghul among Batfamily members that have met him.

Thought Ra's was serious about wanting his body even after finding out the soul transfer only works on close relatives.

Unrepentant shipper.

Thinks he's the first and only person besides Bruce that Ra's called Detective. Dick's worries about his mental health to correct him, and Jason doesn't care.

Realizes that Damian hugs are better than Bruce hugs, has hallucinated getting one.

There's no canon version of him as Batman that turns out well, and that includes the Batman annual released shortly after his introduction.

Is wiggling his way back into being Robin Robin because he's realized that Damian is resigned to not being Bruce's Robin, much less the only Robin.

Still wants to be Dick's Robin, but knows Damian will fight for that. Probably planning on being Damian's Robin.

If no one else will comment about his having been 16 for four years, he won't either. A little worried about the fact that Damian keeps claiming to age but isn't growing.

Didn't appear in Batman Beyond (2016) as someone important to Bruce's life according to Dick. Did appear in issue 9, so...yeah.

Guessing the Return of the Joker still happened. Poor Tim.

Jason keeps giving him nicknames.

Believes Dick when he says being hit by a girl means she likes you. He's..not wrong considering that Tim keeps getting hit by girls who later like him.

Needed Alfred to regularly explain how to behave in current socially acceptable manners.

Makes excellent chicken soup from scratch.

Doesn't understand how Bruce is capable of screwing up tuna fish sandwiches.

Ra's al Ghul is concerned about his inability to have sex. Keeps offering to help him get laid.

Dated his tutor/classmate. Broke up via phone message. At least it wasn't a text.

Appeared to be preverbal and not walking when he met Dick in multiple continuities.

Fantastic Member

Tim traits pg 4

Once defeated the Joker by showing a better understanding of the Three Stooges.

Almost raped by Poison Ivy once. Still likes her and thinks she's a good person despite the fact that she likes to go to the bar and pick up unsuspecting people to feed to her plants for sexual gratification.

Didn't think Tam would be angry about the whole fake her dad's death thing.

A secret military organization tried to recruit him once because Batman trains people better than anyone else.

Once got swapped in age with Bruce.

Trained with Lady Shiva.

Had a personal rogues gallery that fans have cheerfully forgotten because they were...yeah. Yeah.

Almost gets eaten several times.

I'm not saying he's judgmental or leaps to conclusions...but Ives was worried about telling him that he was working at Chucky Cheese.

Ives knows he's Robin.

Favorite pizza is Canadian Bacon and onions.

Tried to adopt Klarion's cat.

Has used cats as weapons. The cats were cool with that. Also has regular conversations with random cats on the street.

Need to take the metro? Tim's your man. He's got Gotham's public transportation memorized.

Has had longer, deeper, more serious and involved relationships with cars than he has with most people.

Loves cars. Cars love him back. It's not weird. It's beautiful.

Loves his dad and struggles to deal with his death. Got over his mom's death.

He and his personal Super have a bromance for the ages. They might be gay for each other, or they more likely have one of those bonds that exceeds love.

Thinks it's perfectly normal for parents to forget their children.

Fantastic Member

Jason Todd traits pg 1

Full disclosure: I've read most of his appearances except for some of the 00s. I'm a terrible fan, I don't differentiate between pre and post crisis on infinity earths.

Made Bruce laugh in Crime Alley on the anniversary of his parents death.

May or may not have been kidnapped by Bruce to become his son.

Loves reading. Has shanked people for interrupting his reading time. It was Pride and Prejudice. Fair enough, disturbing a man reading Jane Austin is valid grounds for murder.

Used to enjoy saying, "Yeah, but did you die?" Not as much fun now that everyone replies, "Yes."

Will get into a whose childhood sucked more throw down with everyone but Damian. Three separate writers (Lobdell, Tomasi, and Winnick) all have established that he thinks Damian has worse parents and the most messed up life he's ever heard of.

Every version of him has a rad bromance with Talia, only one slept with her and Winnick really regrets writing that because he thought he'd conveyed that Jason was over 18, capable of complex moral and ethical decision making, that Talia was seriously traumatized by her recent experiences in Death and the Maidens and otherwise would have never in a billion years slept with someone she perceives as a little brother/son. Winnick clearly failed in that regard.

In Flashpoint he never meets Bruce but still meets Talia he becomes a priest and social worker.

Was told to think clean thoughts when he first met Wonder Woman. Actually just wanted snow pants.

Had a winter Robin suit with yellow snow pants. Once got in a snowball fight with criminals while wearing his snow suit. Had to be saved by Barbara.

Got taken away from Bruce at least once.

Has a family almost as messed up as Damian's.

Has joined the League of Assassins. Quit. They offered to let him run it. Still quit.

Fantastic Member

Jason Todd traits pg 2

Likes cheeseburgers and chili dogs. Neapolitan is his favorite ice cream. Does not like Alfred's waffles. Loves Alfred's pot roast.

Under Lobdell's pen is an incredibly accurate portrayal of a child who's been in and out of foster care his entire life due to parents struggling with addiction and crime.

Once got beat to death and blown up. Likes to talk about it because, relatively speaking, it wasn't the worst thing to happen to him.

Has read "Flowers for Algernon" and "Of Mice and Men". Was a little disturbed to realize he's a character in those stories.

Likes redheads. Not because Dick does. Also likes blondes. Likes people in general but tries not to.

Was a straight A student. At thirteen was already starting to think about scholarships and degree options. Being legally dead and a crime lord has ruined his collegiate dreams. Still likes learning.

Has trained with Lady Shiva.

Tim's the only Robin who thinking about doesn't make him feel sick to his stomach.

He's probably the League of Assassins member that Damian watched Oprah and drank beer with.

Was a street kid.

Capable of punches that only a pure spirit can preform. Has magic swords bonded to his soul.

Likes dogs. Dogs like him. Doesn't seem to realize that Ace was attempting to claim him via his jacket.

Joked about eating Batcow in front of Damian once. Once. Will never do so again.

Was the boy hostage. Got so used to Bruce always coming for him on time that he hasn't gotten over that one time Bruce was late.

Has been chased by sexy school girls. It wasn't as fun as he'd thought it would be.

Drinks, but not a drunk. Actually drinks for the flavor not the feel.

Enjoys bar brawls.

Has kicked Ra's al Ghul's ass in a fight. Ra's called him Detective. From there the relationship with Ra's gets odd.

Fantastic Member

Jason Todd traits pg 3

Often makes questionable fashion choices despite having had an interest in fashion when he was 12. However, makes up for those by generally sticking to timeless styles.

Like Dick, he's comfortable with his sexuality and doesn't think it's a big deal. Flirts back if flirted with but may not mean anything by it.

Leans on the fourth wall occasionally.

Would rather be angry than sad. Therefore he's constantly both. Has severe C-PTSD.

Would never hurt or kill a dog. He's not a monster.

Ignores Tim's failure to age past sixteen. Thinks it's weird that Damian keeps claiming he's aging despite having no signs of it.

Didn't actually believe that Bruce had been heartbroken by his death until after Damian died.

Only one besides Damian to know that Bruce fired Damian and was serious about kicking him out of Gotham. The rest thought it was hyperbole.

Had a crush on Barbara.

Once stuffed eight heads in a duffle bag. Disappointed no one got the movie reference. However, is used to being disappointed. It's his normal state.

Enjoys being a bad influence.

Likes guns. Possibly because it pisses of Bruce.

Does not think it's normal for parents and custodians to forget about their children.

Was a little horrified to realize that no one thought about Damian for a whole year and the kid came home to find his dad had forgotten him, was getting married, the manor had been an insane asylum, and there were hundreds of Robins running around. Was probably thinking about that when he told Bruce there are things worse than dead.

Loves his Super like he's his own brother/son. Isn't sure if he thinks of Bizzaro as his best friend, his favorite brother, or his first child.

He and Roy have a bromance to rival Dick and Roy's.

Feels guilty about most things, but not stealing Dick's friends. Or room. Or clothes.

Once got eaten and then turned into a tentacle monster. Not the worst or weirdest thing to happen to him.

Fantastic Member

Jason Todd traits pg 4

Dwells on things. Gets stuck in spirals of blaming himself for things that he didn't have much control over.

Thought his dad was a jerk who didn't love him and is dead. Was right about the jerk part.

Gets hit on a lot, sometimes okay with, is often creeped out by it.

Joined a circus to see if it was as awesome as Dick says it is. Thought it was okay.

Not really a shipper, but happily tries to teach Bizzaro about girls.

Kind of likes being a big brother. Thinks of himself as an only child though.

Knows he has PTSD, doesn't want to deal with it. Considering Harley Quinn was once his therapist, that's understandable.

Can cook. Can sew. Excellent mechanic. Good with money, marketing, and branding.

Much smarter than he thinks he is.

Aside from Damian, doesn't hurt kids under 16. Didn't actually think of Damian as a kid until the night Damian died.

Speaking of Damian, once Jason saw him cry and thought it was a sign of the apocalypse. Considering that planet eating gods showed up shortly thereafter, he's not sure he's wrong. Is a little bit scared of Damian's emotions. Concerned by what Damian thinks is normal.

Feels like he's Jan Brady from the Brady Bunch.

More like Reese from Malcolm in the Middle. Is self aware enough to understand that the Batfamily isn't the Brady Bunch but is Malcolm in the Middle.

As a Powerpuff Girl is Buttercup.

Fantastic Member

Dick Grayson pg 1

Full disclosure: haven't read most of his appearances prior to 2004 or in group books.

Took the lessons of "How to Win Friends and Influence People" to heart. Improved upon them.

Accidentally joined the League of Assassins when he was a kid.

Lady Shiva wanted to train him, he declined.

Has stalkers. Doesn't think that's weird or threatening. Often makes friends with them.

Didn't want brothers. Has gotten over that. Now everyone's favorite big brother.

Sometimes has panic attacks or goes into fugue states.

Happy to talk about other people's emotions and lives. Only talks about his own to Damian because Damian's pushy.

Had the birth control talk with Damian.

Had a birth control talk with Tim.

Went to space, came back, found out Jason was dead from third hand sources. Was pissed about that.

Has stopped talking to Bruce multiple times. The longest was eighteen months. Realized that eighteen months is too long as it's not uncommon for people to acquire children in that amount of time.

Vampires like biting him.

Organizations and cults keep trying to recruit and retain him. Generally against his will.

Deathstroke likes him best of all the Robins.

Has officially had more encounters with Doctor Simon Hurt than Bruce.

After Dick defeated and almost castrated him, Ra's started referring to Dick as Detective, but only in his head because it'd be weird otherwise.

Struggles to refer to Damian as his brother because he's pretty sure Damian's his child.

Fantastic Member

Dick Grayson traits pg 2

Gets shot frequently. Doesn't like getting shot. Starting to get hostile about guns.

So used to Damian doing the impossible that he totally believes he can move all of his internal organs and heal massive brain injuries at will.

Is actually a better detective than Bruce and Tim, but doesn't think so.

Used to being the prettiest person in the room. Doesn't think about how creepy most people's behavior is because of it.

Really would like to get married and have a kid.

Doesn't realize that on again off again relationships are doomed to fail.

Would like people to be happy because it makes him happy.

Gloats over the fact that he's Damian's favorite person in the whole world and doesn't have to ask for or initiate all their hugs.

Saw Damian cry and thought it was a reasonable response to the situation, not a sign of the oncoming apocalypse.

Is used to being forgotten by Bruce for months to years, doesn't think that's weird.

Kinda resents that he's referred to as the Boy Hostage as Jason was taken hostage way more times than him and Damian's always getting kidnapped or captured.

Literally the only one to notice that Damian gets kidnapped or captured, very disturbed that it's never about Bruce. Wants to think it's about Bruce.

Talks to everyone about Damian. Doesn't bring up that he's died, can't talk about that. Denies that he has a favorite brother.

Missed Tim when he was wandering the world trying to prove Bruce wasn't dead. Kept calling him and sending people to check on him to Tim's displeasure.

Taught Tim how to build a case and use deductive reasoning.

Was a better Batman than Bruce most of his cases held up in court and resulted in convictions. Except for the clearly crazy ones like Pyg and Flamingo.

Lots of frienemies. His first was Talia al Ghul. Bruce used to watch their team ups in awe.

Attracted to redheads in particular, but will always prefer smart, capable, ass kicking women.

Fantastic Member

Dick Grayson traits pg 3

Excellent teacher.

Friend to all animals. Has never met a dog that didn't love him.

His friends keep dying.

The powers that be hate him.

He's really happy when his friends become friends with his brothers because then they can all hang out together.

Likes family movie nights and other family gatherings.

Keeps trying to be more like a normal person. Does not succeed.

Doesn't dwell on things. Probably a good thing.

Actually did die, has had panic attacks and flashbacks to it.

Really hurt that Damian was the only person happy that he wasn't dead.

Respects the fourth wall.

Has heard of gravity, is pretty sure it's a theory.

Has an immortal great grandfather who wants him to be an assassin. Was worried about it until Damian said that's normal and doesn't mean anything.

Tries not to ship. Can't help it. Shipped Damian/Kara, Tim/Steph, Jason/Artemis, and will probably ship Damian/Maps, Damian/Djinn, Damian/Emiko once he remembers Damian and finds out he's talking to girls. Not really a Bruce shipper, resigned to BatCat.

Wouldn't mind being an uncle. Actually would like that.

Doesn't have his own Kryptonian, happy to share Clark and Kara.

Talks to wild bats. The cave bats talk back. Talks to wild robins. They talk back.

Once beat the Joker almost to death because he killed Jason and went after Tim.

Avoids thinking about how disturbing it is that Professor Pyg knows literally everything about him and Damian. Or that one the Damian copies was wearing panties. Or that his copy gleefully murdered the Damian copy. As do we all.

Jason Todd once rescued him from the Cult of Blood and deprogrammed him.

Loves Tim dearly and worries about his mental health.

Fantastic Member

Dick Grayson traits pg 4

Loves Jason, but is still a little peeved over how he's tried to kill Tim and Damian, and that time Damian got his spine replaced. Oh, and the fact that Jason replaced him.

Knows there's erotic fan fiction about him online, written by strangers, coworkers, people he's met, and some friends. Not really weirded out by that.

Plays the jock and frat boy so that people underestimate him.

Thinks he has excellent fashion sense. Occasionally is right.

Likes to read. Is a fan of the crime/thriller/mystery genre. Occasionally writes fiction.

Likes having people around and social bonds.

He will bond with you. Whether or not you want to be his friend, once he's decided that you are going to be his friend and a good person YOU WILL BE HIS FRIEND AND A GOOD PERSON.

Keeps trying different jobs. None stick.

Thinks he's a nomad. Not really a nomad.

A little bit worried that Damian thinks he's a normal person. Worried in general by what Damian thinks is normal.

Attracts leathery daddies. And leather mommies. Isn't sure if he's into BDSM, but does like to be tied up.

Enjoys a drink every now and then. Can cook. Can do renovation projects. Is very good at it.

Currently can't remember the last fifteen years but is still a nice guy and attempting to be cheerful.

Hugs Bruce. Sometimes gets hugged back.

There used to be a really weird trend of semi sorta dating Bruce's girlfriends. Young Justice elevated that tradition to disturbing levels by de-aging Zatanna so that the last major love interest of Bruce he hadn't made out with besides Talia could finally be shipped with him. The Batman: Brave and the Bold cartoon took care of the Talia ship.

Had been BFF with Donna Troy and Wally West since he was 13.

Dated Starfire in and out of costume. There are more happy-ish futures with her than any other love interest.