Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

EDIT: Never mind.

BANNED

Oh, man, I can't wait to read this issue.

And maybe, just maybe, Rogue can lead this team in the future, along with Emma, of course.

Ladies and gentlemen, let "X-Men Black: Emma Frost" introduce to you...
    The Amazing X-Men!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    I can’t speak for others but for me I don’t feel its emma hate.

No matter how bad people think ivx was, it happened. I love what emma brings to the table in a group dynamic. I just want to see how we got from there to this seemingly amicable interaction with the xmen (full disclosure: I didn’t read that event that had her leading some mutant nation in California or whatever, so i may be missing information).

She did killa bunch of inhumans. Right or wrong, happy about it or sad about it, some interaction on panel acknowledging and moving past this is all I personally ask for. Again I may have missed it in other books.
    So Emma killed a bunch of inhumans and she's the villain? While the inhumans kills cyclops and Madrox and get away with it ? Too bad she didn't killed the royal family along with those, hopefully wolverine can do to the inhumans what he did to the X-Men in old man Logan, with extra gore
    Last edited by wano; 10-26-2018 at 10:21 PM.

I can’t speak for others but for me I don’t feel its emma hate.

No matter how bad people think ivx was, it happened. I love what emma brings to the table in a group dynamic. I just want to see how we got from there to this seemingly amicable interaction with the xmen (full disclosure: I didn’t read that event that had her leading some mutant nation in California or whatever, so i may be missing information).

She did killa bunch of inbumans. Right or wrong, happy about it or sad about it, some interaction on panel acknowledging and moving past this is all I personally ask for. Again I may have missed it in other books.
    Well, aside from the OOC disgust they had for Emma in EX-Men #20, this is pretty consistent with how the X-Men have interacted with Emma. General ignore + slight distance except when the circumstances are right has been the relationship so far.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Oh, man, I can't wait to read this issue.

And maybe, just maybe, Rogue can lead this team in the future, along with Emma, of course.

Ladies and gentlemen, let "X-Men Black: Emma Frost" introduce to you...
    The Amazing X-Men!!
    Save that adjective for a Bobby led team feat. Firestar.

So for Rogue, that leaves... Sugah X-Men?

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

I'm just posting here to say that I deeply love Bachalo's Rogue and that this panel with Kurt listening to music is just so cute that I'm tempted to change my usual avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    It was there before ivx lol this isn't something new
    What was where before ivx?
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    So Emma killed a bunch of inhumans and she's the villain? While the inhumans kills cyclops and Madrox and get away with it ? Too bad she didn't killed the royal family along with those, hopefully wolverine can do to the inhumans what he did to the X-Men in old man Logan, with extra gore
    I didn’t say any of that. I would ideally like more discussion by all sides. But since it’s an emma thread I mentioned Emma. Never demonized or spoke bad of her though.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

What was where before ivx?
    The Emma hate

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Save that adjective for a Bobby led team feat. Firestar.

So for Rogue, that leaves... Sugah X-Men?
    The "Bless Your Heart, Darlin' X-Men?"
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    The Emma hate
    Why quote me to talk about others’ Emma hate? I was only speaking for myself as I said.

Why quote me to talk about others’ Emma hate? I was only speaking for myself as I said.
    Because you said you don't feel it's Emma hate. You felt it was something related to IvX. I quoted you to point out this isn't a new phenomenon