Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    Didn't the X-Men reach out to her during that recent Phoenix Resurrection comic?
    She also gave them protection from Hydra Cap and helped out with Mothervine.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

It wasn't her reaching out so much as "The X-Men are here might as well tell them what they want to know."
    She didn't make an effort to contact them, but neither did she make an effort to avoid them. Personally, I feel like she's pretty neutral right now, which is a shame.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

I hope Mama has a wardrobe change between this Malmart meeting and the ACTUAL mission. This yesteryear collection of donations from Savers is just absurd.

I'm just -- Punisher print tennis-skirt/dress(?) with these hot topic Spice Girl boots and the loaned belt and arm band from....Dazzler's dressing room?

This speaks to how rough a time Frost is really going through. She's as scattered as her "blending in" get-up.

Spectacular Member Kalternativa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    I hope Mama has a wardrobe change between this Malmart meeting and the ACTUAL mission. This yesteryear collection of donations from Savers is just absurd.

I'm just -- Punisher print tennis-skirt/dress(?) with these hot topic Spice Girl boots and the loaned belt and arm band from....Dazzler's dressing room?

This speaks to how rough a time Frost is really going through. She's as scattered as her "blending in" get-up.

Maybe she's the new Spice Girl? Lol

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    It wasn't her reaching out so much as "The X-Men are here might as well tell them what they want to know."
    She didn't make an effort to contact them, but neither did she make an effort to avoid them. Personally, I feel like she's pretty neutral right now, which is a shame.
    it just seemed that after ivx things were so caustic that regardless of things she helped the xmen with some them would have reservations in helping her moving forward due to her being trustworthy, primarily storm.

that said, it just seems it's being ignored.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    it just seemed that after ivx things were so caustic that regardless of things she helped the xmen with some them would have reservations in helping her moving forward due to her being trustworthy, primarily storm.

IvX was a bunch of bull and I'm glad they're ignoring it. All the events ending in "vX" are terrible.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    IvX was a bunch of bull and I'm glad they're ignoring it. All the events ending in "vX" are terrible.
    I'm fine with it being ignored as it was dumb af, even though I still dont think Ororo should ever trust emma.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I'm fine with it being ignored as it was dumb af, even though I still dont think Ororo should ever trust emma.
    I think the trust issues between her and all the X-Men are basically a burnt bridge, and without Cyclops around the one thing that could have given her a pass after everything that happened, well, none of the X-Men should realistically trust her at all. And that's when the character's at her best, so we'll see.

Maybe this what Emma thinks this is how "poor people" who shop at Malmart dress?

I have to admit the outfit makes the scene somewhat funny with Rogue telling her to "to go wait over there" like she's some bratty teenager.
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Maybe this is how she does incognito. Just wear things no one would imagine her wearing something like that.

She was written horribly OOC/borderline character assassinated in IvX. She wasn’t written consistently afterwards, and this is the first time she’s being written under new editorial. While I hope it’s because they’re ignoring IvX, it may have more to do with the other inconsistencies.

Great preview! This may very well be Emma Frost's finest hour in years.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Shes also going to be in her astonishing look too, which is a shame cause im tired of that look

https://i.postimg.cc/6QZggvJQ/Dml5j3-YUw-AAIlb0.jpg
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by FeniSam View Post
    I think the trust issues between her and all the X-Men are basically a burnt bridge, and without Cyclops around the one thing that could have given her a pass after everything that happened, well, none of the X-Men should realistically trust her at all. And that's when the character's at her best, so we'll see.
    I actually 100% agree here which is why this black preview seems very odd to me. heck, I'm not even sure what even cyclops could say or do to fix that bridge frankly speaking.

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    Maybe this is how she does incognito. Just wear things no one would imagine her wearing something like that.

She was written horribly OOC/borderline character assassinated in IvX. She wasn’t written consistently afterwards, and this is the first time she’s being written under new editorial. While I hope it’s because they’re ignoring IvX, it may have more to do with the other inconsistencies.
    I'm thinking its probably a mixture of both ignoring and inconsistencies. there have been to numerous of times that I've seen people discuss the desire for editorial to do better in this department.

She probably doesn't, I just like to think Ororo would be above such petty rivalries when it comes to shutting down one of the X-Men's most persistent adversaries. At least Emma's recent "villainous" activities (war with the Inhumans, Mothervine) had the best interests of mutantkind at heart, even if you don't agree with the methods. Kind of like how Daredevil can team up with the Punisher.
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Shes also going to be in her astonishing look too, which is a shame cause im tired of that look

https://i.postimg.cc/6QZggvJQ/Dml5j3-YUw-AAIlb0.jpg
    At least it's the original Cassaday Astonishing look and not the awful Bianchi redesign.