Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    I can sort of see why ororo wouldn't work with Emma but why Kurt,,, I mean at best when Emma was with the xmen she was somewhat close to him and nothing since has indicated a change in their relationship
    Its solely based upon ivx. I would imagine he would at least put forth the idea to the team should we trust her, is this the best approach to get this job done. kinda akin to how he has done in xmen red.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    Compared to the shear volume of issues where the two worked together on this same team without any form of betrayal? It's a one issue story, they probably don't have the page count to hash out all of the trust issues of these characters. Obviously, the X-Men don't trust her or they wouldn't be meeting at Malmart, how much more does the "distrustful" aspect really need to be drilled in, before we can get to the main adventure?
    I guess the question would be do you think the sheer number of times they have worked together should have occured considering their checkered past. I mean emma initially intended on killing ororo, switched out their bodies, attempted to manipulate and mind-wipe her, disrespected her numerous times including her marriage after it was annulled, and then most recently ivx where she straight up misled her. to call it a petty rivalry again is not looking at the whole in regards to his egregious her past transgressions have been to her.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Why the art look like discount Bachalo? Looks lazy than his other drawings.
    yea I'm not sold on the art honestly either
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

This looks fun. I love that there's actual dialogue in a comic BOOK. Looks promising that there's humour and I like Bachelo's work.

sn: is gambit flirting another woman in front of rogue???? and she ain't clocking heads??? what the heck???

No Iceman booooo, also gambit bro wtf your wife is right there, do you have a death wish?

So picking this up. I hope she joins a team after this.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    sn: is gambit flirting another woman in front of rogue???? and she ain't clocking heads??? what the heck???
    Maybe they swing.

E'rybody relax.

Remy cannot turn off the charm. Remy IS the charm.
    Rogue ain't no fool.
    She knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Maybe they swing.
    I was thinking this actually lololol.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    E'rybody relax.

Rogue ain't no fool.
    She knows.
    I know Remy sexi as hell.... but....

it look like there is a lot more going on than charmin...

and if rogue is that gurl to let her man step out it would do wonders for them long term..

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    E'rybody relax.

Rogue ain't no fool.
    She knows.
    She may be chill. He can flirt & look. But don't touch. Lol

I guess the question would be do you think the sheer number of times they have worked together should have occured considering their checkered past. I mean emma initially intended on killing ororo, switched out their bodies, attempted to manipulate and mind-wipe her, disrespected her numerous times including her marriage after it was annulled, and then most recently ivx where she straight up misled her.
    The X-Men have welcomed Magneto, Juggernaut, Sabertooth and Mystique multiple times into the fold despite repeated attempts to murder them. Maybe they are just bigger on second and third chances than you are?

to call it a petty rivalry again is not looking at the whole in regards to his egregious her past transgressions have been to her.
    OMG, fine. It's not a petty rivalry. But Storm is probably still capable of looking at the big picture and realizing removing the HFC takes precedence over that time Emma threw shade at her sham of a marriage. Yeesh.
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    She may be chill. He can flirt & look. But don't touch. Lol
    yall think Remy is ONLY looking??? he dont give me the vibes that is all he would do lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    The X-Men have welcomed Magneto, Juggernaut, Sabertooth and Mystique multiple times into the fold despite repeated attempts to murder them. Maybe they are just bigger on second and third chances than you are?

OMG, fine. It's not a petty rivalry. But Storm is probably still capable of looking at the big picture and realizing removing the HFC takes precedence over that time Emma threw shade at her sham of a marriage. Yeesh.
    I think it would be problematic for all of those characters to be welcomed and it makes the case I was making that it is not realistic. the reason emma is singled out here is, well, we are discussing specifically why she would be trusted so easily in this book following all that happened in ivx.

BANNED

The only person who ever has a problem with Emma Frost and won't let it go is Kitty Pryde. Everyone else moves on because they pay attention to everything else she's done and everything they've done themselves.

FYI, this book has a huge number of preorders and it's beating Spider-Man, Justice League, X-Men, etc in pre-orders.

People want to read comics with Emma in it... Emma sells! I also went to my LCS, and Iceman #2 was out of stock (the issue with Emma), yet there were tons of #1 issues.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    No Iceman booooo, also gambit bro wtf your wife is right there, do you have a death wish?

So picking this up. I hope she joins a team after this.
    Yeah, HEY!!! Where is Bobby he should be here......

Also, I was thinking to myself why is Gambit flirting with this girl while Rogue is literally standing near him? Dang infidelity problems already....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    The only person who ever has a problem with Emma Frost and won't let it go is Kitty Pryde. Everyone else moves on because they pay attention to everything else she's done and everything they've done themselves.
    You may be right. I don't think Ororo has any issue with Emma anymore, other than she and the rest of ALL the X-Men do not trust Emma Frost. But Kitty seems to OUT FOR BLOOD against Emma.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 10-25-2018 at 12:07 PM.

Remy is just hanging out in some aisle, minding his sexy business, just giving us all some hawt lean, and then Yoga chick is probably all like "Uh...excuse me but could you reach the Charmin for me?"

C'mon gang.

Remy makes everything look sexy. He can't NOT. Its an affliction he just can't shake. Lets not slut shame him because the boy can't turn around without smoldering. He not sleeping with Malmart, y'all.

JUSTICE FOR SEXY FOLK!