Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Yeah, HEY!!! Where is Bobby he should be here......

Also, I was thinking to myself why is Gambit flirting with this girl while Rogue is literally standing near him? LOL

You may be right. I don't think Ororo has any issue with Emma anymore, other than she and the rest of ALL the X-Men do not trust Emma Frost. But Kitty seems to OUT FOR BLOOD against Emma.
    but if she is working with her is trust even an issue? it would appear it's not and that makes zero sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Remy is just hanging out in some aisle, minding his sexy business, just giving us all some hawt lean, and then Yoga chick is probably all like "Uh...excuse me but could you reach the Charmin for me?"

C'mon gang.

Remy makes everything look sexy. He can't NOT. Its an affliction he just can't shake. Lets not slut shame him because the boy can't turn around without smoldering. He not sleeping with Malmart, y'all.

JUSTICE FOR SEXY FOLK!
    omg this post was everything lololol...

I like the justice for sexy folks lolol new hashtag lol

and I can see it now Remy at the la 2019 slutwalk. I'm here for it. not sure rogue is lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    but if she is working with her is trust even an issue? it would appear it's not and that makes zero sense.
    It's as Rogue said. It's blatantly clear NONE of the X-Men want to work with Emma because they don't trust her. But they know they have a common enemy that must be dealt with.

So , it seems to me they are putting aside their petty differences or issues or problems they have with Emma to work with her and take out the Hell Fire Club. Each of the X-Men probably has some reason NOT to like her.

This decision makes sense. You can still work with someone even if you don't trust them.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    But it's not like any of the X-men here are trusting her right off the bat. Rogue said she needs to discuss it with the team, and they did. You can imagine that Storm and others brought up their concerns but ultimately decided that dismantling the HFC is worth the trust issues.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by maxhilary View Post
    But it's not like any of the X-men here are trusting her right off the bat. Rogue said she needs to discuss it with the team, and they did. You can imagine that Storm and others brought up their concerns but ultimately decided that dismantling the HFC is worth the trust issues.
    Right, Exactly.

Right, Exactly.
    Right.
    As if the X-Men don't have a sensationally long history of working with folk they "don't trust" or who are "on the outs" or whatever.
    Magneto. Mystique. Sabertooth. Danger. Hell..... Illyana. Even Rogue. ha ha. C'mon.

Right.
    As if the X-Men don't have a sensationally long history of working with folk they "don't trust" or who are "on the outs" or whatever.
    Magneto. Mystique. Sabertooth. Danger. Hell..... Illyana. Even Rogue. ha ha. C'mon.
    Don't you get it? Emma's different because Scott cheated on Jean with her. That's totally much worse than what everyone else did!

/SARCASM

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Don't you get it? Emma's different because Scott cheated on Jean with her. That's totally much worse than what everyone else did!

/SARCASM
    LITERALLY in my top 5 favorite things that Scott has ever done.

BANNED

Right.
    And REALLY TBH the X-Men would be fools to NOT accept Emma's offer and help. She just gave the X-Men a GOLD MINE of information. And if they had turned it down *Cough* Kitty would* they are fools. (Relax Kitty Fans i'm just joking...kinda) In fact it would be in their BEST interest in doing so. If it were Storm she would do the same thing Rogue just did. (Except Kitty she rather kill Emma and that's poor leadership LOL)

BANNED

It's as Rogue said. It's blatantly clear NONE of the X-Men want to work with Emma because they don't trust her. But they know they have a common enemy that must be dealt with.

So , it seems to me they are putting aside their petty differences or issues or problems they have with Emma to work with her and take out the Hell Fire Club. Each of the X-Men probably has some reason NOT to like her.

This decision makes sense. You can still work with someone even if you don't trust them.
    Quite literally everyone had a hand in creating the plan in IvX up until the batshit crazy 180 Soule at the very end that made no sense.

BANNED

(Except Kitty she rather kill Emma)
    Kitty had no problem going on a mission with Emma the last time she had HFC business to clean up. And they lived at the NXS together for a while.

Then the giant nostalgia baby started his run and it was all thrown in the dumpster.

And REALLY TBH the X-Men would be fools to NOT accept Emma help and information. In fact it would be in their BEST interest in doing so. If it were Storm she would do the same thing Rogue just did. (Except Kitty she rather kill Emma)
    The thing that I super super love -- is the idea that aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall of these X-ers -- Rogue, Remy, 'Ro, Kurt, and Laura --- they all agreed to meet Frost --- and (please please be true) opted to NOT TELL KITTY.

Rogue knew what she was getting into when she said "I do."
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    Rogue knew what she was getting into when she said "I do."
    You gotta be a secure sexy person to marry another secure sexy person when you know that sexy person doesn't have an off switch.

#CantNotSmolder #NoRoomForJealousy #SheHotToo

Right.
    at least these people can't mind control the x-men.

but yeah, x-men has been working with other questionable x-men for a long time

Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer