Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Quite literally everyone had a hand in creating the plan in IvX up until the batshit crazy 180 Soule at the very end that made no sense.
    Exactly. Even when Emma came to the school to meet with Storm. You can tell that Storm was not really happy Emma is in her face, but just like Emma Storm had to *Eat CROW* and work with her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Kitty had no problem going on a mission with Emma the last time she had HFC business to clean up. And they lived at the NXS together for a while.

Then the giant nostalgia baby started his run and it was all thrown in the dumpster.
    It just seems like Kitty out of nowhere seems to be on a Warpath for Emma's Head. I could be wrong, but to me it looks like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    The thing that I super super love -- is the idea that aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall of these X-ers -- Rogue, Remy, 'Ro, Kurt, and Laura --- they all agreed to meet Frost --- and (please please be true) opted to NOT TELL KITTY.
    Going by how the review started off. I believe Emma contact Rogue, because she would be more adherent to actually listen than Kitty Would.

Emma: "Hey Kitty Can we talk? I need your help to take down the Hell Fire Club. I have reliable Intel that can destroy them once and for all"
    Kitty: "EMMA!? X-MEN!! converge on Emma's Location NOW!!. Oh, wait I don't have Team...never mind I'll GO."
    LOL
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 10-25-2018 at 12:39 PM.

This looks really good at really wish they'd let the Hellfire Club be a major threat/viable option for Mutants at least for a year

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Don't you get it? Emma's different because Scott cheated on Jean with her. That's totally much worse than what everyone else did!

/SARCASM
    and it was totally and completely HER fault not his because he's totally incapable of making decisions on his own

/sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    and it was totally and completely HER fault not his because he's totally incapable of making decisions on his own

/sarcasm
    I feel like there's some shade being thrown my way...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    It just seems like Kitty out of nowhere seems to be on a Warpath for Emma's Head. I could be wrong, but to me it looks like that.
    It's a correct observation. A lot of stuff the giant nostalgia baby did came out of nowhere.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    at least these people can't mind control the x-men.

but yeah, x-men has been working with other questionable x-men for a long time
    Yeah. Emma poses more threat than Mystique. And Creed isn't worth worrying. He's been a joke for the,longest. It's Emma, Mystique and, Magneto whi pose a threat if they pull a fast one.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 10-25-2018 at 12:45 PM.

I want Emma to tell Kitty. ' I know you are in love with magik' and then kissed magik just for the giggles muhahah o.o any one?
    Last edited by bell; 10-25-2018 at 12:44 PM.

The thing that I super super love -- is the idea that aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall of these X-ers -- Rogue, Remy, 'Ro, Kurt, and Laura --- they all agreed to meet Frost --- and (please please be true) opted to NOT TELL KITTY.
    I honestly love this. Whispering behind her back and fumbling for excuses when talking to her. Kitty giving them the stink eye as she walks away.

Perhaps Rogue being a former X-Men "villain" herself who had to overcome trust issues is just the best person to approach in these scenarios. (Heck, there are portions of the Carol Danvers fandom that still think Rogue hasn't paid her due for her past transgressions.)
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

It's a correct observation. A lot of stuff the giant nostalgia baby did came out of nowhere.
    I dont think so. ivx soured kitty about Emma

BANNED

Yes, very good writing that the Jewish girl is mad at the woman who helped stop the gassing of her race.

LITERALLY in my top 5 favorite things that Scott has ever done.
    mine too. Nothing better than someone that I dont like, do a crap thing. i felt validated

Yes, very good writing that the Jewish girl is mad at the woman who helped stop the gassing of her race.
    And the commited genocide of inhumans

I can't stand what Emma is wearing. Good God just no! I am a huge Bachalo fan too.
    Last edited by blinkingblah; 10-25-2018 at 02:48 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    (Heck, there are portions of the Carol Danvers fandom that still think Rogue hasn't paid her due for her past transgressions.)
    UGh, I'm a Carol Danvers fan and I think Rogue has MORE than paid her dues. What more does Rogue need to do to show how sorry she is for that happening? SHEESH Carol Fans LET IT GO....

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I feel like there's some shade being thrown my way...
    I thought I was agreeing with you, darling.

Kitty was sour LOOONG before. Every time she "comes back" to the Xmen she's all pissy with Emma and conveniently isn't there when Emma is being heroic.

mine too. Nothing better than someone that I dont like, do a crap thing. i felt validated

And the commited genocide of inhumans
    That came out of nowhere, and was completely out of character so the editorial dictated good guys could have a big scary enemy at the end?