Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    He got to star in a video game and is appearing in a movie where he's voiced by Nicolas Cage, so at least some versions of him are getting their due
    And he appeared in the Ultimate Spider-Man animated series during both The Spider-Verse and Return to The Spider-Verse arcs.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    And he appeared in the Ultimate Spider-Man animated series during both The Spider-Verse and Return to The Spider-Verse arcs.
    And voiced by Milo Ventimiglia of Heroes fame (although I think Christopher Daniel Barnes gave a better performance as Noir).

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    And voiced by Milo Ventimiglia of Heroes fame (although I think Christopher Daniel Barnes gave a better performance as Noir).
    Agreed, though I should mention that I thought Ventimiglia would've made a pretty good Peter Parker, based on his overall portrayal of Peter Petrelli in Heroes (aside from the parts where they had to make Peter Petrelli act stupidly because he would've otherwise been too powerful not to resolve the plot of the season/volume, but then Peter Parker isn't exactly perfect in that regard himself). And yeah, Noir wasn't his first time voicing for Marvel; that would've been Wolverine in the Marvel Anime solo series, as well as guest spots in Iron Man and Blade, and as one of the three original protagonists in the X-Men: Destiny video game . . . which was unfortunately the last X-Men video game we ever got.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Agreed, though I should mention that I thought Ventimiglia would've made a pretty good Peter Parker, based on his overall portrayal of Peter Petrelli in Heroes (aside from the parts where they had to make Peter Petrelli act stupidly because he would've otherwise been too powerful not to resolve the plot of the season/volume, but then Peter Parker isn't exactly perfect in that regard himself). And yeah, Noir wasn't his first time voicing for Marvel; that would've been Wolverine in the Marvel Anime solo series, as well as guest spots in Iron Man and Blade, and as one of the three original protagonists in the X-Men: Destiny video game . . . which was unfortunately the last X-Men video game we ever got.
    We don't talk about his time as Wolverine .

(Not that I think he was terrible in those anime, he did an okay performance, but he really wasn't a good fit in my opinion, even for Bishonen Wolverine).

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    We don't talk about his time as Wolverine .

(Not that I think he was terrible in those anime, he did an okay performance, but he really wasn't a good fit in my opinion, even for Bishonen Wolverine).
    Fair enough, and I'd agree. I figured he'd have made a better Peter Parker, but then Marvel didn't have the rights to Spider-Man in animation back then, or whatever it was that kept him from appearing in the Marvel Anime series despite Spider-Man's popularity in Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    He got to star in a video game and is appearing in a movie where he's voiced by Nicolas Cage, so at least some versions of him are getting their due
    But that’s not Noir, that’s just elseworlds Noir. That doesn’t count

Well, if Spider-Kid takes off hopefully Priest can write the ongoing, without being expected to follow mainline continuity. He can even introduce his versions of heroes from that world. And villains.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Well, if Spider-Kid takes off hopefully Priest can write the ongoing, without being expected to follow mainline continuity. He can even introduce his versions of heroes from that world. And villains.
    That would be cool, yeah. I'd like to see him write more Ashley Barton, too. Maybe have them form a kind of grudging big sister/little brother sort of relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    That be cool. Having Priest introduce different versions of the MU heroes could be interesting.