Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    Why is Kaine back to being normal (no degeneration scars)? I don't even like Kaine being scarred. But consistency and continuity should still count for a little.
    Probably an art error like when Ben didn’t appear with the scar around his eye in his solo or he doesn’t have scars at the places the mask isn’t currently covering.

"And killed Spider-Noir and Spider-UK"

Man, I stop reading comic books for a few months and shit happens, did a Civil War III or Secret Empire II happen by any chance? Really hope not...

hopefully this mini will be successful and lead to more ongoing Marvel work for Priest, preferably on high profile characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    "And killed Spider-Noir and Spider-UK"

Man, I stop reading comic books for a few months and shit happens, did a Civil War III or Secret Empire II happen by any chance? Really hope not...
    Spider-Geddon. The other spiders actually think Gwen died as well, but she was sent to another universe.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

SpiderGeddon, which is Spider-Verse Part II.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Spider-Geddon. The other spiders actually think Gwen died as well, but she was sent to another universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    SpiderGeddon, which is Spider-Verse Part II.
    Yeah I know it's from Spider-Geddon, me wondering about CWIII or SEII was a kinda unrelated random thought.

Anyways, how's Spider-Geddon so far? Honestly didn't care much about Spider-verse, if Spider-Geddon is around the same level then I'll consider skipping it.

The Superior Spider-clone SpideyClone's Avatar

Wow, I liked this...If Kaine ever gets another book, you'd have the perfect creative team right here!

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpideyClone View Post
    Wow, I liked this...If Kaine ever gets another book, you'd have the perfect creative team right here!
    I definitely agree that Christopher Priest would be ideal for writing a Spider-related book with a more anti-heroic, villainous, or "morally nuanced" protagonist, based on his previous work with Black Panther and Deathstroke, the latter even paying homage to the former in the form of "Red Lion."
    The spider is always on the hunt.

BANNED

Yeah I know it's from Spider-Geddon, me wondering about CWIII or SEII was a kinda unrelated random thought.

Anyways, how's Spider-Geddon so far? Honestly didn't care much about Spider-verse, if Spider-Geddon is around the same level then I'll consider skipping it.
    It has a little more intrigue with the cloning equipment and the mystery of Annie's world from RYV being off-limits...but really, fans like me are hoping the former is used to "fix" Spider-Verse. At the moment, it seems like a big rehash otherwise, complete with character deaths nobody wanted

I'm kind of like what we've seen of Spider-Kid (guess his name is Charlie). I think he's gonna be a fun one.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

I saw on Twitter that Spider-Force is the best of Spidergeddon so far so you'll definitely want to pick it up.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    I saw on Twitter that Spider-Force is the best of Spidergeddon so far so you'll definitely want to pick it up.
    very cool, more proof that Priest is needed at Marvel, hopefully he can write a sequel, somehow.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    very cool, more proof that Priest is needed at Marvel, hopefully he can write a sequel, somehow.
    I would hope so, too, or at least a series with Scarlet Spider or Spider-Woman.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Nice job Kaine. Nice job.

Incredible Member

I liked this issue and a fan of Kaine. Does he have his Spider Sense back? At the end when they were attacked it read like he was one of the people that yelled out Spider Sense. It was 3 people and Jessica doesn’t have a Spider Sense at all.