Default Animated Teen Titans Return In Teen Titans vs Teen Titans Go

The beloved animated show Teen Titans is making a comeback—but it’s not quite the sixth season you may have been dreaming of.

Although the Titans themselves have moved on from the iconic, anime-influenced Cartoon Network series that defined the team for many in the early 2000s—not just in animated form with Teen Titans Go!, but now on DC’s streaming service with the hard-edged, live-action Titans series—fans have been demanding a return for years at this point. That clamoring only got louder this year, when a mid-credits scene for Teen Titans Go! To the Movies hinted that the original Teen Titans team was trapped somewhere and trying to make their way back. Now, we know just what for.

Earlier this week, a brief teaser trailer—purporting to be from next week’s Blu-ray and DVD release of Go! To the Movies—leaked online, alleging that the two animated Titan teams will clash in a new animated project called, of course, Teen Titans Go! vs. Teen Titans

Y'know, after they handled the Young Justice appearance I'm not really sure whether I should be looking forward to this or not...

I remember the last time there was a Teen Titans vs. Teen Titans GO! crossover. It didn't go the way most people expected lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Y'know, after they handled the Young Justice appearance I'm not really sure whether I should be looking forward to this or not...
    I thought it was epic.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by VGCinema View Post
    I remember the last time there was a Teen Titans vs. Teen Titans GO! crossover. It didn't go the way most people expected lmao
    Wean did that happen?

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Wean did that happen?
    It was the GRIMDARK SERIOUS episode.

Clearly people can't take a joke.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    They know full well how much of the Teen Titans fandom feels about them but they are popular enough with the network's
    target audience that they don't have to care.

They clearly really enjoy baiting the fandom.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Wean did that happen?
    If I'm not mistaken I believe it was an episode called, "Classic Titans." Control Freak sent the Teen Titans back in time to the "New Teen Titans" era of the Titans to prove that their current show might not be that bad after all. If I remember correctly it was first advertised as Titans vs. Titans, which of course people thought that meant Teen Titans vs. Teen Titans GO!, which I think is what they were going for since they like to troll the fanbase as much as they possibly can.

Who wants these two together?!

Keep them separate!
    The J-man

I can’t wait for this.

My two oldest kids were TEEN TITANS fans (I loved that show), my youngest has grown up on GO! (Which I think is pretty damn clever at times), so hopefully we can all sit down together and watch and throw shade at each other...