Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Incredible Member

Default Aquaman vs Sandman

Comic versions of both. Also this is the spiderman villain Sandman not Neil Gaiman's Sandman.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDiggle View Post
    Comic versions of both. Also this is the spiderman villain Sandman not Neil Gaiman's Sandman.
    Arena Sandman should be able to engulf Aquaman by becoming the arena, and suffocate him

Yeah because I do not think current Arthur has Telepathy Attack ( Sand Man does Ha e a brain, it’s different. Still human based.)

So in that case, Aqua Man gets eaten.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Sandman, like many Spider-Man villains, is much more dangerous in the arena than they tend to be in comic book scenarios where environmental weaknesses can be brought into play.

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmazilla View Post
    Arena Sandman should be able to engulf Aquaman by becoming the arena, and suffocate him
    Or he does this:

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

That scan always had a creepy not so subtle fetish fantasy feel to it lol
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    That scan always had a creepy not so subtle fetish fantasy feel to it lol
    Yea no. That's fucked up.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Yea no. That's fucked up.
    Well, it comes from a comic where a zombie Spider Man uses his veins/arteries as webs, eats the members of the Sinister Six except Sandman, and ends the issue by replicating the "Spider Man No More" scene by pulling off his skin and throwing it into a trash can.

So yeah, it's that kind of comic.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Well, it comes from a comic where a zombie Spider Man uses his veins/arteries as webs, eats the members of the Sinister Six except Sandman, and ends the issue by replicating the "Spider Man No More" scene by pulling off his skin and throwing it into a trash can.

So yeah, it's that kind of comic.
    Yea ...

But the vore fetish crosses a line, and I'm Cthulhu.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

That is not Vore. Vore is when the ingested party stays eaten. So in other zombie cases stands as hard Vore. That, was just a sick way to kill a normal spider man as Sand could not tell zombie and real apart.

Also noticed Flint Marko, And Cain Marko. Are they related? Flint/ Dand Man is a cousin of Norman Osborne hence asking. As Juggernaut is Cain Marko.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Also noticed Flint Marko, And Cain Marko. Are they related? Flint/ Dand Man is a cousin of Norman Osborne hence asking. As Juggernaut is Cain Marko.
    Not that I ever heard.

It would be an interesting plot twist, however, as Cain is Charles Xavier's step brother.

That is not Vore. Vore is when the ingested party stays eaten. So in other zombie cases stands as hard Vore. That, was just a sick way to kill a normal spider man as Sand could not tell zombie and real apart.

I mean, Spiderman até Sandman. That he didn't necessarily want to may make it more ... uh, of a specific kind of assault, but eating was involved.

ReVOREse ?

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Yea ...

But the vore fetish crosses a line, and I'm Cthulhu.
    Just in case I've been unclear... NOT MY THING. I was more commentating on how that scan wouldn't seem so out of place in some of the more unsavory corners of the interwebs :P

*ahem* Anyways, Arthur can probably smack chunks of sand away for a bit but ultimately has no way of winning this fight.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Just in case I've been unclear... NOT MY THING. I was more commentating on how that scan wouldn't seem so out of place in some of the more unsavory corners of the interwebs :P

*ahem* Anyways, Arthur can probably smack chunks of sand away for a bit but ultimately has no way of winning this fight.
    Oh I figured, I was speaking toward the not-so-subtle writer's ... hangups. That said, I mean I'm not here to shame, but like ... not Pete.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Shai-Hulud View Post
    Not that I ever heard.

It would be an interesting plot twist, however, as Cain is Charles Xavier's step brother.
    Flint Marko is only the name Sandman calls himself as an alias. His real name is William Baker.

Ya have to wonder why 60s Marvel was obsessed with the name Marko though. Cain Marko, Flint Marko, Man-Mountain Marko.... there may be more.

And they’re all villains. It’s like Stan Lee reeeeeeally hated some guy called Marko.