Is Avengers Infinity War(2018 Movie)........The Empire Strikes Back of Our Generation?!

I have had this Opinion on My Mind for So Long since I saw the movie, twice I might add in the Theaters. But after seeing good breakdowns of it, thinking it over and giving the movie time to impact as many fans around CBR as it can, what do my fellow fans think?!

It does not have to be 100% comparable to The Empire Strikes Back, but its Impact on the Idea of a Dark Yet Very Powerful, Satisfying Ending that shows the Good Guys will not always win and teaches, espically the young, these hard lessons, Like Empire did, Did Infinity War do similarly the same-thing and similarly have a similar impact In Your Opinion?!

I was not around for when Empire Happen originally, so I never saw the full effect on society it had in the day like I have with Infinity War or got Empire's message fully when I saw the movie fully for the 1st time at a very young age, only did when I got much older. But I imagine similar things, besides the twist Luke and Vader plot point.

So I am Curious to Everyone's View on this, Please keeps differing opinions respectful between each other.