BANNED

Default If there are 2 Doctor Strange (s) out, then which is which currently ?

If there are two Dr. Strange (s) out not, then who is who current in the Marvel titles and the upcoming Defenders mini ?

Also if what I suspect is true, then I wonder if the Avengers have another "Rage" situation on their hands and look how that turned out for the hero ?

As fans of Dr. Strange: What do you think of this ?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    If there are two Dr. Strange (s) out not, then who is who current in the Marvel titles and the upcoming Defenders mini ?

Also if what I suspect is true, then I wonder if the Avengers have another "Rage" situation on their hands and look how that turned out for the hero ?

As fans of Dr. Strange: What do you think of this ?
    If you've been reading Doctor Strange, you'd know that there really aren't two Doctor Stranges running around. There's no confusion as to who the real Strange is.

So this isn't an issue at all.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    If you've been reading Doctor Strange, you'd know that there really aren't two Doctor Stranges running around. There's no confusion as to who the real Strange is.

So this isn't an issue at all.
    I just know that one is a fake and one has been in space as of recently.

Actually, there still is a bit of confusion, as the Doctor Strange in the Avengers has (mostly) the Cates look, but with the Cloak of Levitation, at least of issue #8. So it's unclear exactly WHEN the split occurred. My prevailing theory is that the current Avengers arc takes place months before the present.

(The fact that Black Panther is currently lost in space in his own book and SHURI supports this.)

I don't know about "Best Defense" but Strange is using the new look in other guest appearances, so I'm guessing books will eventually catch up.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

The theory is Aaron's Avengers > Waid Solo 1st arc + Infinity Wars > 2nd Waid arc

That makes sense as the first arc of Aaron's Avengers is also before Extermination - the new Avengers team and HQ appeared in this week's Amazing Spider-Man, but so did teen Cyclops. Avengers had a significant timeskip after that first arc, where Life of Captain Marvel slots in.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Mighty Member

if your reading doctor strange then you know about it