Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    The lamest thing is that we're now stuck with a dupe of a dupe who has no memories of all the development he went through over the last 13 years.
    This is my biggest issue with it. Like, is that really even Jamie?

Quote Originally Posted by maxhilary View Post
    This is my biggest issue with it. Like, is that really even Jamie?
    I would say no. The Jamie who is now Jamie prime is a dupe of Evil Jamie. So unless there is some future reveal of the Original Jamie coming back, I think it's safe to say that the real Jamie is still dead. This might explain why the X-Men are shown fighting multiple Jamie's on the upcoming Uncanny covers. Those Jamie dupes may come from the Jamie that we see last at the end of the mini, and he was created from Evil Jamie. If I read the story correctly.

I know that I am late in responding to this issue, but I had a somewhat hard time understanding this story, and that's even after I read the entire mini at once. I think I have a pretty decent idea of how things happened when, but I'm not entirely sure.

Still can't believe this basically ended with "... and then all the Maddrox dupes died. The end. Oh remember when the main objective of this mini was to bring Jamie back? Let's pluck a random dupe of a dupe out of nowhere then. And if it goes wrong it's all Beasts' fault (as always). Bye!"

Ultimate Member

Who knew that it was hard to resurrect a character who can make a million different bodies?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    The lamest thing is that we're now stuck with a dupe of a dupe who has no memories of all the development he went through over the last 13 years.
    I agree, and to that I'd add it's salt in the wound, to both play with PAD's best Jamie idea (different lives for different Jamies) and how he used certain characters, even if they were alternate versions.

So alternate Layla left her son and Jamie to die, so she could go do yoga? Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Who knew that it was hard to resurrect a character who can make a million different bodies?
    LOL! Honestly. From the moment that DoX preview hit, everyone and their dog was noting that this would be the easiest death to undo. Ever. AND YET....!

Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngelSliver View Post
    I would say no. The Jamie who is now Jamie prime is a dupe of Evil Jamie. So unless there is some future reveal of the Original Jamie coming back, I think it's safe to say that the real Jamie is still dead. This might explain why the X-Men are shown fighting multiple Jamie's on the upcoming Uncanny covers. Those Jamie dupes may come from the Jamie that we see last at the end of the mini, and he was created from Evil Jamie. If I read the story correctly.

I know that I am late in responding to this issue, but I had a somewhat hard time understanding this story, and that's even after I read the entire mini at once. I think I have a pretty decent idea of how things happened when, but I'm not entirely sure.
    I think this series is potentially a great way to turn him into a villain. With his powerset he could be a hell of a danger to the X-Men. As well, I liked that even though it was hard to follow, especially towards the end, this series was one of the more original things I've see out of Marvel in a while.

https://sirmarkussite.wordpress.com/...ultiple-man-5/

This whole mini was pretty terrible. I'd say pointless too, if we didn't know UXM would follow up on it.
    I gotta be honest, Rosenberg keeps disappointing. His first issues are always at least a little interesting, but he never seems to explore all the potential. This time everything was just a whole big mess. Makes me really worried for UXM.

Quote Originally Posted by sirmarkus View Post
    I think this series is potentially a great way to turn him into a villain. With his powerset he could be a hell of a danger to the X-Men. As well, I liked that even though it was hard to follow, especially towards the end, this series was one of the more original things I've see out of Marvel in a while.
    Sorry, simarkus, I just noticed your reply to my post. This story could turn him into a villain, but given the Uncanny preview the new Madrox Prime and his dupes could be under some kind of mind control.