Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Multiple Man #5 (Preview)

Prequel To Disassembled
    THIS IS IT! THE END OF THE SERIES! WE MADE IT THIS FAR, SO LET’S SEE HOW IT ENDS…RIGHT? Jamie Madrox — the guy many X-Men fans are aware of — has returned home to save the world and/or die trying. But does Jamie have what it takes to save the world from himself? The fate of the Marvel Universe hangs in the balance! Wouldn’t it be funny if he didn’t do it and the Marvel Universe just ended? Like this was the last Marvel comic ever?

(W) Matthew Rosenberg
    (A) Andy MacDonald
    (C) Marcos Martin

So.....is Rosenberg bringing back genocidal Bishop for any particular reason? Is he supposed to be shown in a good light? Why can't Rosenberg ever give us proper representation without making some POC out to be unlikable or villainous?
    Last edited by Tycon; 10-25-2018 at 09:35 PM.

So.....is Rosenberg bringing back genocidal Bishop for any particular reason? Is he supposed to be shown in a good light? Why can't Rosenberg ever give us proper representation without making some POC out to be unlikable or villainous?

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I don't think Bishop is genocidal. Just incompetent.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Between Purifiers, X-Cutioner, Daken & Zach, M-Plate, Venomized, the Phoenix Zombies, Purifiers again, Red, this, and Extermination, Kitty's probably broken records for how many times in a row the Institute's been broken into. Ressurxion is certainly going out with a bang. Multiple bangs.

First time I've been bored with a Madrox comic

Oh you PAF PAF them muthas, Lee!!

I think the mini has suffered from the monthly format given how complex the time-traveling plot is. I'm looking forward to this last issue so I can read the entire story again in one sitting and hopefully appreciate the plot.

I don't get how this is a prequel to Disassembled though, especially with Bishop being set back 10 years in his characterization? Or is he meant to be a time-travelling Bishop from the past and not from Uncanny's present?

There is still MUCH confusion as to when/where this plot falls in with the rest of what is happening and/or HAS happened -- particularly in conjunction with New Mutants Dead Souls -- which is OVER(ish), but evidently takes place AFTER the Multiple Man plot...?

Edit/Addition: This artist is doing some incredible work here -- the number of characters/figures is just OMG level of daunting.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Bishop's sick of Rosenberg's ****.

What the hell did I just read?

Quote Originally Posted by Bozack View Post
    What the hell did I just read?
    This seems to be the normal pattern for folks getting to the end of a Rosenberg X-Book. Dude has some fun ideas, but can't stick a landing to save his life.

Yeah this was unnecessarily confusing with very little pay-off.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    Yeah this was unnecessarily confusing with very little pay-off.
    I was hoping for a connection to the other Rosenberg's books....5 issues of MM trying to be deadpool

Just another terrible mini by Rosenberg.