Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    She is back. Who knows when he is going to find about it thougth, so far only OML and Silver Samurai knows. (I'm still crossing my fingers for then being together again thougth).
    Oh! Does she play a big role? N how did OML react to her resurrection?
    Lucky Logan ... both Jean n Mariko r back. Lol

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Can you find me my ONE POST where I said Scott looked good cheating on Jean. JUST ONE.

So more assumptions.

Buddy, Jean left Scott because he believed in her. He thought she could control her powers, Jean thought they were too dangerous. Who is unconfident here?
    I'm just saying that to Scott's it's the reason in his mind, we don't know that there may have been more than that, and if our views are assumptions then how are they any less meaningful or important than yours...

I think that OML was surprised obviously, but from what I saw the new Mariko is VERY different than the original one, more of a warrior...
    Last edited by LoganAlpha30X33; 10-31-2018 at 05:04 AM.

BANNED

go for it,they can die together as well for all I care

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    Oh! Does she play a big role? N how did OML react to her resurrection?
    Lucky Logan ... both Jean n Mariko r back. Lol
    She plays an important role in the "Scarlet Samurai" and "Nigth Over Madripoor" in the OML series. As for his reaction, surprise, sadness and longing for what it could have been, but at the end of.the day he was glad to have her back, even if it not technically his Mariko. That story would have been a lot more meaningfull with main Logan, apparently Brisson editor was the one that told him to bring her back, so i suspect that s reunion in the new Wolverine series isn't that far away.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

I think that OML was surprised obviously, but from what I saw the new Mariko is VERY different than the original one, more of a warrior...
    She still seem to have the same gentle and caring nature that make Logan fall for her in the first place, but she jist got ressurrected and didn't have much time to process it, who knows what she would after some "me" time. Still, being a warrior isn't exactly a deal breaker for Logan, dude likes then strong lol.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I'm just saying that to Scott's it's the reason in his mind, we don't know that there may have been more than that, and if our views are assumptions then how are they any less meaningful or important than yours...

If his perspective is the only one we were shown, it’s as good as fact until it’s contradicted by someone else on panel.

Mighty Member

She plays an important role in the "Scarlet Samurai" and "Nigth Over Madripoor" in the OML series. As for his reaction, surprise, sadness and longing for what it could have been, but at the end of.the day he was glad to have her back, even if it not technically his Mariko. That story would have been a lot more meaningfull with main Logan, apparently Brisson editor was the one that told him to bring her back, so i suspect that s reunion in the new Wolverine series isn't that far away.
    I am looking forward a sweet reunion. And if she really grew a worrier side .. that’d be better cuz I dont want Logan protecting her 24/7.

I am looking forward a sweet reunion. And if she really grew a worrier side .. that’d be better cuz I dont want Logan protecting her 24/7.
    She cut adamantium and beat Gorgon, the only member of Wolverine's Rogues Gallery that held the honor or killing him (without much effort frankly), so she probably is going to protect him now lol.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Mighty Member

She cut adamantium and beat Gorgon, the only member of Wolverine's Rogues Gallery that held the honor or killing him (without much effort frankly), so she probably is going to protect him now lol.
    Is she a samurai?
    About damn time we see a woman protecting a superhero lol xP

I am looking forward a sweet reunion. And if she really grew a *worrier side .. that’d be better cuz I dont want Logan protecting her 24/7.
    Warrior. Worrier means almost the opposite.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Warrior. Worrier means almost the opposite.
    My bad. I’m trippin

Is she a samurai?
    About damn time we see a woman protecting a superhero lol xP
    She is the Scarlet Samurai, don't if she is going to keep calling herself that thougth.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Mighty Member

She is the Scarlet Samurai, don't if she is going to keep calling herself that thougth.
    As long as they won’t kill her .. until we see a reunion it’s cool.
    But Marvel might just kill her off .. just to make Logan suffer **** as always.

Ultimate Member

Then again Jean isn't exactly a wimp either, just not in the same way as Mariko is now...in the same way that Mariko is now not a wimp I mean...