Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Oh yeah, it gets weirder when she was actually the lover of her son. Lol true, with Jean luck she migth end up dating one of his many kids (now adults of course) that he sired over the years without knowing .
    Add to that the fact that Betsy screwed multiple clones of her son and it gets even better.

I'm not that big on the couple tbh. I'd rather the two just be good friends

Huh... pretty sure that he only sleep with Storm and maybe Betsy (not arguing for Jogan here, just that i don't remember Jean being particulary close to any of Wolverine's love interest barring Ororo).
    He's never hooked up with Betsy. The only other X-Men I think he's been with is his fling with Domino but that was so casual that it's practically irrelevant

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Add to that the fact that Betsy screwed multiple clones of her son and it gets even better.
    This people really like to keep it in the family....
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    Neither.

Logan is gross.
    Yes omg yes.

When Logan and Storm schmanged in the shower, I passed out in a coma foaming at the mouth. ugh...

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    I think that they were made for each other.
    Actually, they've always been madly in love with each other.
    That said, I hope we have finally the wedding of the century.
    Maybe we have a beautiful x-baby, right?
    Yeah, Logan & Jean forever. The best couple ever.
    If no one else has referenced it by now . . . read Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows (the ongoing) by Gerry Conway and Ryan Stegman. Specifically, issues 6-7, where the X-Men guest-star as Charles Xavier attempts to recruit Anna-May "Annie" Parker for his school. Logan and Jean are together there, and remain as such even through the eight-year time-skip after issue 12 where Annie is now a teenager, as per the final issue where Mister Sinister attacks the X-Mansion with an army of genetically engineered spider-mutant hybrids. Oh, and they have a daughter named Kate, too.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    If no one else has referenced it by now . . . read Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows (the ongoing) by Gerry Conway and Ryan Stegman. Specifically, issues 6-7, where the X-Men guest-star as Charles Xavier attempts to recruit Anna-May "Annie" Parker for his school. Logan and Jean are together there, and remain as such even through the eight-year time-skip after issue 12 where Annie is now a teenager, as per the final issue where Mister Sinister attacks the X-Mansion with an army of genetically engineered spider-mutant hybrids. Oh, and they have a daughter named Kate, too.
    Great, it means it would work on 616 Earth as well.
    Jean and Logan, the best couple ever.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

these two are and should be a couple. they truly are made for each other.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

people I can see some shipping Jogan to get their faves free. It is funny but very obvious

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    people I can see some shipping Jogan to get their faves free. It is funny but very obvious
    Yeah, i had noticed it for a long time. Jeez people, i'm sure that there are options out there.
    Last edited by TheCape; 10-28-2018 at 08:13 PM.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

The attraction of Logan is that he is a loner, and work far better that way, he's just been resurrected and marvel is trying to go back to the roots of the character, so exit headmaster of the Jean grey school, exit mister nice guy, no way Marvel will pair it with Jean right now, logan is not boyfriend or husband material, he is like James Bond, he need to be unattached in order to meet a new leading lady in each of his adventure.... Jean will stay for him the unattainable object of his love, his friend he is in love with, it's much better for marvel to play "will they? will they not?

Ultimate Member

Again we don't know for how long Marvel will go with that view of Logan, it could just be for a story arc or two and then change, and Logan's shown that he's more than willing to settle down so to speak so he's not a James Bond type, and for a loner Logan sure hangs around the X-Men a lot...Logan is and has been both boyfriend and husband material over the years...and right now there's no one to stand in the way between Logan and Jean...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Again we don't know for how long Marvel will go with that view of Logan, it could just be for a story arc or two and then change, and Logan's shown that he's more than willing to settle down so to speak so he's not a James Bond type, and for a loner Logan sure hangs around the X-Men a lot...Logan is and has been both boyfriend and husband material over the years...and right now there's no one to stand in the way between Logan and Jean...
    I honestly believe is not going to happen, logan is very popular, which mean he bring a lots of money, he is popular because he is wild and dangerous, not because he is an husband, plus there is always something tragic attached to Logan( the movie "logan" was very well received and is considered as one if not the best Fox outing) so the women he love always end up dying tragically, and now that jean is back I want her to stay around a very long time...she just doesn't need to jump on a pairing right now
    I think Marvel will always tease Jean and logan, or play with them as a couple in alternate reality, but not in the main univers, or not just right now.
    Before his death Logan had a massive evolution from his beginning, he went from the associable, dangerous unpredictable mutant to slowly becoming everybody best buddy, a father figure for multiple teenaged mutant and finally a respected headmaster, with his death Marvel sees an opportunity to reset the character, going back to the mysterious, wild and dangerous aspect, it made sense that they will want to play with his new statu quo for a good while
    Last edited by perdid06; 10-29-2018 at 01:55 AM.

What is Logan's longest relationship? Not in-universe longest. I'm talking about real-world time, on-panel.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    What is Logan's longest relationship? Not in-universe longest. I'm talking about real-world time, on-panel.
    Melita Garner, they started dating in 2010 and she broke up with him in 2012.
    The other ones is Mariko, they started dating in 1979 and broke up around 1982, thanks to Mastermind

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Melita Garner, they started dating in 2010 and she broke up with him in 2012.
    The other ones is Mariko, they started dating in 1979 and broke up around 1982, thanks to Mastermind
    Well, I think this pretty much proves that Marvel doesn't want Logan to be in any long-term relationship. Or writers can't make him be in one. Pick any of the two.