Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Except that Jott has tons of good and great stories. Even in AUs. While Jogan has none.

It's badly written nonsense. Magneto takes Phoenix instead of Scott, everything goes to shit. Logan is in the right because reasons. It ends with Jean/Phoenix reviving Logan and they become the new Adam and Eve or something. That ending comes out of absolutely nowhere.

Let's not forget Logan killing Storm because of a dick-measuring contest with Namor. Or Emma turning coat and then suddenly "oh wait, this might be bad, let me call the others". Or the Phoenix possessing the Avengers just to go "nvm, Hope's here LOL". And then the ending that reads like bad Jogan fanfiction, and I'm pretty sure whoever has the free time to WRITE Jogan fanfictions at least has the decency of including some entertaining sex scene or anything.

At this moment, i hate all you for reminding me that story.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Except that Jott has tons of good and great stories. Even in AUs. While Jogan has none.
    Jott got all the chances to get well written on continuity.

i think jogan is cute on renew your vows
    It's badly written nonsense. Magneto takes Phoenix instead of Scott, everything goes to shit. Logan is in the right because reasons. It ends with Jean/Phoenix reviving Logan and they become the new Adam and Eve or something. That ending comes out of absolutely nowhere.
    seems very nosense

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

I put it on the reading list, saw this, and immediately took it off the reading list.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

BANNED

She has Gabby & Laura on her team. She gets what she needs as far as his skills without the constant pining.

She needs to be her own woman without attachments.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Jott got all the chances to get well written on continuity.

i think jogan is cute on renew your vows

seems very nosense
    Excuses. Jogan got their chance in AUs. They screwed up every time. Scott/Rogue was only ever a thing in X-Men: Evolution(and only one-sided at that), and it made more sense than all of Jogan from all versions combined.

No one can convince me Jogan was cute in RYV when their reason for being together couldn't be more stupid. She was the exact thing with Logan what Jott haters say she is with Scott.

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

I always viewed Logan and Jean as just unhealthy.

My favorite Logan Romance was when he was Storm during the 90s animated series. It happened in an alternate age of apocalypse timeline but I really liked their chemistry.

Excuses. Jogan got their chance in AUs. They screwed up every time. Scott/Rogue was only ever a thing in X-Men: Evolution(and only one-sided at that), and it made more sense than all of Jogan from all versions combined.
    AUs doesnt have impact on continuity, so writers go loose on it. They weren't really writing Jogan for real
    Ultimate Jott was crappy too
    No one can convince me Jogan was cute in RYV when their reason for being together couldn't be more stupid. She was the exact thing with Logan what Jott haters say she is with Scott.
    I don't think so. Just because it makes Scott looks like a idiot doesn't mean Jogan is not cute on RYV

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla2099 View Post
    I always viewed Logan and Jean as just unhealthy.

My favorite Logan Romance was when he was Storm during the 90s animated series. It happened in an alternate age of apocalypse timeline but I really liked their chemistry.
    I liked that one too. And Wolverine preferring to live in the Apocalypse timeline to stay with Storm.

Ultimate Member

I don't see anything that would make Logan and Jean's pairing unhealthy or where Logan would ever try to make Jean or force Jean to do anything as she'd still be her own woman, and some of those AU's were written by writers that hated the pairing...so that didn't help...

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I don't see anything that would make Logan and Jean's pairing unhealthy or where Logan would ever try to make Jean or force Jean to do anything as she'd still be her own woman, and some of those AU's were written by writers that hated the pairing...so that didn't help...
    I agree. they clearly love each other and I think that with scott dead this will give them both that opportunity to do so.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Lol what do alternate realities have to do with anything anyway?

In one alternate reality, Jean and Logan rebirth the universe Richards-style (did it before them, actually) but literally who cares what happened in an alternate reality?

I like the idea of Logan being with someone who doesn't need him to "protect them." Jean definitely fits the bill and I always liked their chemistry. I think I might prefer Logan and Ororo though, they just seem to fit together so well. Mariko and Melita and to a lesser extent Yukio are always going to have to watch their backs for someone trying to get to Logan through them, Jean or Storm would just wipe the floor with just about anyone.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Amazing Member

It's a total no for me, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    AUs doesnt have impact on continuity, so writers go loose on it. They weren't really writing Jogan for real
    Ultimate Jott was crappy too
    You're missing the point. Absolutely zero Jogan stories are done right. AUs are where writers can do anything, and they still screwed it up multiple times. Even the movies suck at it. They literally gave more screentime to Jean/Logan than Jean/Scott and still couldn't make it work.
    I don't think so. Just because it makes Scott looks like a idiot doesn't mean Jogan is not cute on RYV
    Uh, what? It doesn't make Scott look like an idiot. Scott is the only one that look good in there. It's Jean who comes off as utter moron. "I'm going to leave my husband because he believes in me"