Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Enterprise E View Post
    What about Sephiroth's magic? I don't know all that much about Kenshiro, besides the fact that he's strong, fast, and skilled, so does he have any ranged attacks? I know Sephiroth does so if Kenshiro does not, that could play a role in the fight, possibly netting Sephiroth a victory a few times out of ten.
    Kenshiro can shoot chi lasers from his hands and throw chi blades a la Nanto Seiken.

He's got ranged options and, more importantly, can close distance real fast.

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Wait, wait... When did Sephiroth lose to "Normie scrubs"? FF7 was one long "Sephiroth murders his way around the world to get what he wants" storyline.

The two sets people I remember him losing to were the protagonists (who are, again Video Game Protagonists, and thus pretty far away from Normie) and Kid Tifa who had already been training with the World's Greatest Martial Artist or whatever and was strong enough to lift the sword so heavy only Sephiroth could wield it properly. So again, pretty far out of "Normie" territory.

Unless they made him a pansy in Crisis Core... I never played that one.
    How did Sephiroth end up in the Lifestream?

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    - Not losing to normie scrubs

Totally normal.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Yeah, Cloud, the SOLDIER with Super serum and is the main protagonist survived being impaled and had the strength and force of will to fight through and beat Sephroth.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Yeah, Cloud, the SOLDIER with Super serum and is the main protagonist survived being impaled and had the strength and force of will to fight through and beat Sephroth.
    IIRC, Cloud wasn't in SOLDIEE, he was just a regular grunt who had the physical ability to qualify for SOLDIER, but didn't pass the psyche evaluation, or something like that. He became a de facto SOLDIER as part of Hojo's later experiments, but he was never an official member.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    IIRC, Cloud wasn't in SOLDIEE, he was just a regular grunt who had the physical ability to qualify for SOLDIER, but didn't pass the psyche evaluation, or something like that. He became a de facto SOLDIER as part of Hojo's later experiments, but he was never an official member.
    Didn't Hojo does him up on Sepiroth's Super-monster DNA or something like that? I thought that's why he was prone to Sephiroth's Hallucination powers...
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

No Cloud was always a mental case, being said mental case is why no soldier stuff. As for how Sephiroth could Mind fuck Cloud. Seth knew what buttons to hit. As I think exposure to the Life Stream And Jenova cells ( one, the other or both) gave Sephiroth some telepathy to screw Cloud over.

He did a similar trick to party member at the Frozen north.

Even if giving Sephiroth what I said, Kenshiro kills him faster than he can get something going, also Kenny has no emotional baggage stuff I mean hell the sadder he is, stronger his murder game.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Didn't Hojo does him up on Sepiroth's Super-monster DNA or something like that? I thought that's why he was prone to Sephiroth's Hallucination powers...
    That was after Sephiroth got dumped into the Lifestream at Nibelheim, when he and Zack were experimented on by Hojo for years (and Cloud got theJenova/Mako treatment for the first time) and Cloud's already fragile mind got shattered and he imprinted on Zack's life.