Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Mittens View Post
    I honestly wont be surprised if the comics eventualyl come to adopt whatever the tv show did as canon.
    We can only hope.

And also hope they won't reboot the rest of Wonder Woman in doing so.

I honestly wont be surprised if the comics eventualyl come to adopt whatever the tv show did as canon.
    I assume you mean the new Titans show right?

But if they reboot Donna's origin to match the Titans show, isn't that just making the same mistake again? Half the reason we have this problem with Donna is because the Titans office doesn't communicate with whatever editorial group has control of Diana.

Personally, I'd rather see Donna's origin come from the Wonder-office, and the Titans book can work around that, than see the Titans (and not even the comics version) decide what Donna is and why, and then have it conflict with Diana because editors can't be bothered to talk to each other.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I assume you mean the new Titans show right?

But if they reboot Donna's origin to match the Titans show, isn't that just making the same mistake again? Half the reason we have this problem with Donna is because the Titans office doesn't communicate with whatever editorial group has control of Diana.

Personally, I'd rather see Donna's origin come from the Wonder-office, and the Titans book can work around that, than see the Titans (and not even the comics version) decide what Donna is and why, and then have it conflict with Diana because editors can't be bothered to talk to each other.
    While the thought is nice, thats probably not going to happen anytime soon. Especially since there isn't a Wonder Woman office.

While the thought is nice, thats probably not going to happen anytime soon. Especially since there isn't a Wonder Woman office.
    Like I said in the post, "whatever editorial group has control of Diana." Last I knew Diana was part of the Super-group but that might've changed.

I assume most of the sidekick Titans are probably still under their respective editorial groups and not the Titans. Damian and Wallace are both still under the Bat and Flash umbrellas, as well as Dick, Wally, and whoever else. Why is it such a big deal if Donna is under the same editorial group as Diana? I dont get why DC hasn't done this already. Seriously, it can't involve that much damn paperwork.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Sorta? Its more like Bat office gives Titans permission to use some Robins, but nothing that happens in Titans is treated as being connected to stuff in the Batbooks generally. As for other characters, their either not connected to any ongoing office right now or their simply not in a situation where a writer wants to use them.

When editorial decided that Dick would get injured, that happened in a Batbook and he was immediently pulled out of Titans because they didn't want him used in that right now.

Donnas a different situation in that she is viewed as a Titans character first and foremost. She rarely pops up in Wonder Woman and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Wonder Woman writers have to get permission from Titans editors to even use Donna.

Sorta? Its more like Bat office gives Titans permission to use some Robins, but nothing that happens in Titans is treated as being connected to stuff in the Batbooks generally. As for other characters, their either not connected to any ongoing office right now or their simply not in a situation where a writer wants to use them.

When editorial decided that Dick would get injured, that happened in a Batbook and he was immediently pulled out of Titans because they didn't want him used in that right now.

Donnas a different situation in that she is viewed as a Titans character first and foremost. She rarely pops up in Wonder Woman and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Wonder Woman writers have to get permission from Titans editors to even use Donna.
    Then why was she originally brought back in Wonder Woman during the Finch run?