View Poll Results: Who is the best other Spidey?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ben Reilly

23 32.39%
  • Miles Morales

29 40.85%
  • Miguel O'Hara

19 26.76%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ben Reilly.
    He was a better Spider-Man than Peter.

I have to agree with everyone who said Otto. I loved his take on super-heroics. Out of the three listed though I'll go with Ben.

Toss up between Miguel and Ben for me. Though that's mainly because I don't know Miles.

Astonishing Member

What’s interesting is how many got shut down by Norman Osborn.

Ben Reilly was Spidey. Until he had to face Norman.

Otto was Spidey. Until he had to face Norman.

Even Ultimate Peter got shut down by Ultimate Norman.

I guess I’d say Spidey 2099 is the most unique Spider-Man and long-lasting alternate Spidey, so maybe I’d vote him as the best even if Ben was my favorite.

yeah, but that’s also because ben’s plot armour was removed when he faced norman. the ultimate and spock stuff feels a little more...organic
    troo fan or death

Ben. But obviously actual Ben. Not whoever that was in Clone Conspiracy and the subsequent Scarlet Spider book.
    Miguel's a close second.
    And I like Miles too - but had to ditch his book after Bendis did so very wrong by Jessica.
    "The rules of regeneration are known!"

"Sorry, what did you say? Did you mention the rules? Now, listen. A bit of advice: tell me the truth if you think you know it,
    lay down the law if you're feeling brave, but never ever tell me the rules!!"

I actually like Miguel more than Peter (90's kid). Didn't like his last series too much because he was stuck in the past, and Miguel seems to be getting benched in Spider-geddon.

90's Ben or Miguel O'Hara.
    The city I once knew as home is teetering on the edge of radioactive oblivion

The Superior Spider-clone SpideyClone's Avatar

Voted for Miguel out of the 3 picks offered, but personally I'd go with Otto and Kaine as my favorite other Spideys. Otto because in some ways his approach to being Spidey was better than Peter's, though not as far as personal relationships go. and Kaine well, I had spider powers I'd probably take out a few drug dealers, take their money and live like a king for a while too lol.

Several posts were deleted. Don't insult one another, or go after fans of a character you don't care for.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

where is the vote for spidercide? this thing is rigged
    troo fan or death

Out of the three choices, Miguel is the only one who feels like he's really brought anything new to the table. Ben and Miles are just slightly altered copies of Spidey.

Not sure why groups of people are putting Miles down cause "He just different version of peter and/or spider man!...Well they are all spins on the one, same character. Love Miguel, but Miles is best of being something new while still being a variation of Peter Parker.

Astonishing Member

I voted Miguel o Hara.
    I think the characterisation was really good and he was to me the best other Spider-Man.
    If only the others 2099 comic books were as good as Spider-Man 2099 i think that line of comic books would had been being published for more time.