Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarman View Post
    I agree but I think there were interviews with Holland and Feige, who both said that this trilogy was overall Spider-Man's process in becoming Spider-Man as we know him. I think that Insomniac benefited from having a situation where they could start eight years into his career. Holland is still playing a Spider-Man that is closer to the Ultimate Spider-Man version rather than one that is even more polished than any we've seen before.

Still, I agree. I think the game did deliver the best interpretation of Spider-Man.
    I definitely think the big thing with MCU Spider-Man is that he has much more room to grow then other Spider-Men.

Even Ultimate Peter was pretty fully-fledged as Spider-Man by the second or third arcs.

I think the problem is the whole Iron Man thing is holding him back a lot.

Not gonna lie, this is a big fear of mine that Far from Home is the last MCU Spidey flick. I got no faith in Sony to handle their own shared universe well at all. I hope the Mouse is able to renegotiate. One person said that Sony might try to get some merchandising leverage from Disney. If that's the case, I think Disney lets him go. There's no way they're ever letting that Spider-Man merchandise go.

Just as Fantastic Four and X-Men come back too smh
    Last edited by The Kid; 11-03-2018 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    Not gonna lie, this is a big fear of mine that Far from Home is the last MCU Spidey flick. I got no faith in Sony to handle their own shared universe well at all. I hope the Mouse is able to renegotiate. One person said that Sony might try to get some merchandising leverage from Disney. If that's the case, I think Disney lets him go. There's no way they're ever letting that Spider-Man merchandise go.

Just as Fantastic Four and X-Men come back too smh
    I guess my biggest worry about Sony getting creative control again is that they'll screw up the same way they did last time, with trying to shove too many spinoffs into a Spider-Man movie, or try and throw in every named Spider-Person into a Peter movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I guess my biggest worry about Sony getting creative control again is that they'll screw up the same way they did last time, with trying to shove too many spinoffs into a Spider-Man movie, or try and throw in every named Spider-Person into a Peter movie.
    Heh. Luckily they're already using up their Spiderverse go on the animated movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    Heh. Luckily they're already using up their Spiderverse go on the animated movie.
    Hey, if that means we don't get a bunch of spider-people in the MCU, I'm all for it .