Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Explosive arrow from Clint should wreck The Creature From the Black Lagoon, just fine.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Yeah. Did not state he was going to win it, just that he can contend. Just not here.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Yeah. Did not state he was going to win it, just that he can contend. Just not here.
    And Luke Cage might just help... A Little.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Given i saw all three Creature if the BlackmLagoon movies and actually enjoyed them, giving out his feats.

1: He is composite of 1 and 3? Means can breath underwater or air no problem.

2: He is a smart son of a bitch, in 1 he killed a guy by denying him his breather in water, drown him as he kept trying to get away.

3: He is actually durable. Harpoons from harpoon gun “stick” to his skin with no lethal injury and gun shots seem to puss him off, the only thing that has stopped him was dynamite that koed him.

4: In my opinion is the strongest of the classic monsters. In two herossed a 60s car away ( not too far away but but noticeable distance) he also back handed a guy so hard he flew like a rag doll into a tree for instant death. Hell one if his victims was Clint Eastwood ( before got star power.). Aside that. In 3 he killed a mountain lion effortlessly. And escaping from his prison in 3? He was like the fucking Juggernaut!! He smashed through everything and I mean everything in his way, with no effort. Barricades. ( evil scientist framed him for murder so found out hard way not to do that stuff.) and leaving the compound? He smashed the gates tower down. A building actually made of Stone work bricks.

His only flaw is being on the slow side unfortunately. But yeah if he connects with some of the Street levelers, they would die. In my honest opinion and if the Iron Man arm is not that great ( say 3 or cw.) then gevtears that **** right off.
    Have you ever seen his depiction in the cartoon "Monster Force?" He was awesome in that.

Quote Originally Posted by hareluyafan1 View Post
    Have you ever seen his depiction in the cartoon "Monster Force?" He was awesome in that.
    Yeah they made him cold blooded so no heat scan. And Inthink there was a castle deal involved, low in details s that part of my life I was under 10 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    There have been versions of Dracula where he was more a god than a vampire. There was a made for television version where he was reality warping and where he was killed in every way a vampire can be killed and he came back so fast it would beat a ten count.

Now, if this is just a composite of the old Universal monsters from the 1930s and 1940s, then they don't have a chance. But if this is a composite of every version of Dracula ever done, he wins this in a stomp.

Edit: Okay, a stomp is exaggerating because there are a few characters that would give him a run for his money but it would be a real fight and take multiple MCU characters to beat a composite of all versions of Dracula and I mean including MCU Thanos and Dr. Strange among others.
    Which TV movie was this?

I think people are underestimating some of the monsters here. Composite Dracula includes several versions that can only be killed by traditional vampire killing methods and several versions which are immune to all those methods, which combined probably makes him straight up immortal. He can turn into a bat, a flock of bats (what is that even called?), bat monsters, wolves, and I think even mist? So that's a lot of maneuverability and evasion right there if he even needs it. He has super strength (I think Dracula Untold has the best feats), some level of super speed I think (again, need to rewatch Dracula Untold probably) I mean not Quicksilver fast but fast enough to give Tony trouble aiming at him. So yeah, he rips off the helmet/neck covering in the Iron Man suit and turns Tony into a vampire slave. So there's that. Plus you add hypnosis to the mix and that's no good.

Then you have the Mummy throwing out sand storms and tidal waves or something, which is enough to take down the street levelers and a bunch of innocent civilians. Probably keep Hulk busy enough to buy time to whittle MCU ranks down further.

I still ultimately give this to the MCU guys, because there's no hurting guys like Hulk or Thor at their level, and assuming he survives Dr. Strange should be able to magic up a way to seal the monsters who can't die somewhere. But Netflix is going to need new heroes to make shows of, ABC will need new Agents of SHIELD if they want to keep that series running, Iron Man might be dead, along with possibly Ant Man, Falcon, Captain America, Black Widow, and Hawkeye. All because composite Dracula and Mummy.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah Dracula might actually be unkillable. If this is just what happens if they are plucked on the Earth he probably just enslaved a lot of the stronger heroes. He’s also dead technically so Thanos’ little glove trick to destroy half of all “life” might now apply. Frankenstein would be kinda useles tbh. Mummy and Dracula would likely be deadliest.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Composite Dracula includes several versions that can only be killed by traditional vampire killing methods and several versions which are immune to all those methods, which combined probably makes him straight up immortal.
    Well then there's the question of "Feats?" What is the biggest thing a Dracula who could only be killed by traditional methods was seen to take? Because "Jericho Missiles" are way more than any Dracula I remember seeing.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Well then there's the question of "Feats?" What is the biggest thing a Dracula who could only be killed by traditional methods was seen to take? Because "Jericho Missiles" are way more than any Dracula I remember seeing.
    Well if Dracula turns to mist I don't think that matters.