Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Create your own Scary X-Villain (Halloween Edition)

Since Halloween is tomorrow decided to do something creative and fun.
    If you could create a scary x-villain for the x-men to fight how would you do it and what will it be?
    Is it an Eldritch Abomination or something much more human? You decide.

If you want to add a story and an X-team feel free to do just that.
    Happy Halloween to all of you.

I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

BANNED

Thinking of a body snatcher akin to a head crab, gonna bring something later, I'm making dinner atm

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Funny you should bring this up. The X-Men have kind of covered all of the supernatural creatures, when you think about it. Illyana is a demon; Nightcrawler a dark elf; Jubillee a vampire; Wolfsbane a werewolf; Collossus a golem; Banshee and Siryn are both self explanatory; Cyclops a one eyed monster; Maddie the Goblin Queen; Selene a vampiric witch; etc., etc. I'll have to give this one some thought.
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

In another thread I made up a mutant

Name: Elvis Markow
    Codename: Korpse
    Power: Controlling skeletons, bones in people's bodies
    Bio: A Russian goth who obsession with dying has him trying to create his own zombie apocalypse

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Funny you should bring this up. The X-Men have kind of covered all of the supernatural creatures, when you think about it. Illyana is a demon; Nightcrawler a dark elf; Jubillee a vampire; Wolfsbane a werewolf; Collossus a golem; Banshee and Siryn are both self explanatory; Cyclops a one eyed monster; Maddie the Goblin Queen; Selene a vampiric witch; etc., etc. I'll have to give this one some thought.
    Take your time I myself am thinking about a creepy x-villain to do.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    In another thread I made up a mutant
    Reminds me of Bloodbending in Avatar. The dark places you can go.

I really wanted to play cause creative stuff is where I have the most fun.

I had some ideas about a backwood Guthrie uncle who's a play on Ed Gein. I thought it might be cool to have a small town in rural Colorado that uses mulched mutant bodies to fertilize their pot fields for an extra kick. I thought about an excommunicated U-Man who can operate on himself and believes mutants are merely weapons to be collected.

But all of this requires loads of death dismemberment and dehumanization and I just can't with dead kids right now.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    I really wanted to play cause creative stuff is where I have the most fun.

I had some ideas about a backwood Guthrie uncle who's a play on Ed Gein. I thought it might be cool to have a small town in rural Colorado that uses mulched mutant bodies to fertilize their pot fields for an extra kick. I thought about an excommunicated U-Man who can operate on himself and believes mutants are merely weapons to be collected.

But all of this requires loads of death dismemberment and dehumanization and I just can't with dead kids right now.
    Oooo, I'm intrigued
    Make Good Art

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    Oooo, I'm intrigued
    Just your typical creepy uncle who's a secret serial killer in the backwoods of Kentucky. He kills strangers, migrants, losers, drunks and hippies, and keeps comicbooky mementos... like "souls" blah blah blah. The town he lives near and its sheriff keeps the heat off of him because he "cleans up the trash".

I was thinking he'd have weird voodoo like powers, like he sits on the porch and whittles wood while pieces of your skin peel away, or he breaks a broom handle and your femur breaks through your thigh. Really gruesome sick witchy stuff... but that's kinda reality warpy, and telekinetic, and I'm so bored with those types.

Once you introduce X-Men, they're just a a few telepaths away from shutting a simple villain down, and there goes all your drama. And you couldn't introduce a villain like that without killing some kids or minorities and no thanks.

12 year old telekinetic with anger issues who rips people apart with his powers only to try and put them back together again when he regains control of his temper to no avail. End result is a humpty dumpty or Frankenstein type corpse that he ends up using as puppets to play with. Calls himself the Puppetmaster and goes undetected because X-men are looking for an adult not a 12 year old kid.
    Last edited by remydat; 10-31-2018 at 02:20 PM.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Just your typical creepy uncle who's a secret serial killer in the backwoods of Kentucky. He kills strangers, migrants, losers, drunks and hippies, and keeps comicbooky mementos... like "souls" blah blah blah. The town he lives near and its sheriff keeps the heat off of him because he "cleans up the trash".

I was thinking he'd have weird voodoo like powers, like he sits on the porch and whittles wood while pieces of your skin peel away, or he breaks a broom handle and your femur breaks through your thigh. Really gruesome sick witchy stuff... but that's kinda reality warpy, and telekinetic, and I'm so bored with those types.

Once you introduce X-Men, they're just a a few telepaths away from shutting a simple villain down, and there goes all your drama. And you couldn't introduce a villain like that without killing some kids or minorities and no thanks.
    I like it. I could see him working in a story set in the past, before Sam was born and maybe even just in the early days of the Xavier School. Idk. I just really like the backwoods-y feel to it.
    Make Good Art

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    12 year old telekinetic with anger issues who rips people apart with his powers only to try and put them back together again when he regains control of his temper to no avail. End result is a humpty dumpty or Frankenstein type corpse that he ends up using as puppets to play with. Calls himself the Puppetmaster and goes undetected because X-men are looking for an adult not a 12 year old kid.
    Reminds me of the Twilight episode Good Life.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    I like it. I could see him working in a story set in the past, before Sam was born and maybe even just in the early days of the Xavier School. Idk. I just really like the backwoods-y feel to it.
    Yeah horror stories are tough in a post cellphone world. I think you’re right it needs a past setting or a flashback. Maybe adventures of a walking and clumsy telepath Charles. He saves the Guthries as teenagers before they marry and have a batch of kids.

BANNED

I had Psylocke go full on Protege' of Mr. Sinister Inferno style.

British Psylocke Inferno 4.jpg

British Psylocke Inferno 11.jpg

Nice one Tazirai.

So for my horror themed X-Villain decided to go a bit Lovecraftian and Junji Ito.

A lonely little girl has her mutant powers awaken during her birthday wherein she celebrates alone due to neglectful parents and absent-minded adults in her life. She begins to hear people talking on every corner of the wall whom she communicates with and begins a friendship. They share many things with her. Teaching her corrupted thoughts, forbidden knowledge, and awful secrets. That is when she discovers who she is and what her mutant powers are. She has the ability to not only teleport from different angles of architecture but warp it around herself to non eucledian lengths. After a while her parents dissappear as do most of the students at her school. After all, her friends desire food and are willing to give her anything in exchange. It's not like anyone will stop her after all she has lovely friends on the other side. Ones that listen to her and "care" about her. Ones that enjoy a good sacrifice

There you go, folks. I probably have a couple in me.