Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Supergirl and Red Hood.
    “Somewhere, in our darkest night, we made up the story of a man who will never let us down.”

- Grant Morrison on Superman

Really looking forward to The Green Lantern and am really enjoying Doomsday Clock and Justice League, I'm at least enjoying the art in Nightwing and Heroes In Crisis, I like Sideways and The Terrifics, and I'm not sure how I feel just yet about the directions that Superman and Batman are going. I dropped Flash and Wonder Woman.

Fantastic Member

batman fear kings
    I was in a freak accident there were freaks everywhere Dan vs

Incredible Member

Catwoman

And looking forward to american carnage

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

SuperSons and Adventures of The SuperSons

the current Teen Titans by Glass has had me looking forward to their next issues.

I used to look forward to Superman when Tomasi was writing it and Nightwing but not anymore.

Very much looking forward to The Green Lantern and soon Young Justice.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Bendis's Superman titles have been great, but King & Gerads's Mister Miracle #12 will be the very first thing I read the moment it's out.

Morrison's The Green Lantern looks like it will be amazing. Doomsday Clock. My enthusiasm for Justice League has cooled after being disappointed by the Drowned Earth arc so far, but it was generally one of my most anticipated prior to that. King's Batman is always fun, and I am very curious to see where Heroes in Crisis is going after re-reading the first two issues, which were much, much better the second time around.

I am hoping that G. Willow Wilson will finally give me the Wonder Wonder comic I have been waiting for, but no creator has managed to deliver.

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    Bendis's Superman titles have been great, but King & Gerads's Mister Miracle #12 will be the very first thing I read the moment it's out.

Morrison's The Green Lantern looks like it will be amazing. Doomsday Clock. My enthusiasm for Justice League has cooled after being disappointed by the Drowned Earth arc so far, but it was generally one of my most anticipated prior to that. King's Batman is always fun, and I am very curious to see where Heroes in Crisis is going after re-reading the first two issues, which were much, much better the second time around.

I am hoping that G. Willow Wilson will finally give me the Wonder Wonder comic I have been waiting for, but no creator has managed to deliver.
    Oh man, I forgot about Mister Miracle. How'd I forget about Mister Miracle?? That will be #1 on my read pile as well when it drops.
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

The Terrifics.
    "Age is not defined by years, but by regrets...I'm an old man now." --Fighting Yank, "Project Superpowers"

Oh man, how could I forget the New Age stuff? Really enjoying Sideways, Terrifics, and Unexpected (even if the series hasnt lived up to the first issue).

And Super Sons has been great so far. Those Dan Mora covers are a terrible tease! Ive wanted to see him on a DC book since Morrison's Klaus, and him not doing any interiors is just a cruel prank.

I grabbed the first issue of Hawkman last week and am gonna get caught up on that too, but I haven't read enough to know if I'll be sticking with it.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

In order of anticipation/excitement:

Can't wait for the next issue
    Doomsday Clock
    Heroes in Crisis
    Mister Miracle
    Batman
    Justice League

Can't wait for the first issue
    Batman: Three Jokers
    Other History of the DC Universe
    The Green Lantern
    Superman: Year One
    Batman: Last Knight on Earth
    Shazam
    Martian Manhunter
    Batman and the Outsiders
    Young Justice

Can't wait for the new creative team
    Wonder Woman
    Aquaman

Can't wait for them to announce a new title
    Justice Society of America
    Last edited by BatmanJones; 11-04-2018 at 12:57 PM.

The Terrifics
    Hawkman
    And that is two more books than Marvel.

Doomsday Clock
    Snyder’s Justice League
    Justice League Dark
    Justice League Odyssey
    The Flash
    Red Hood
    Deathstroke

Cant Wait for:
    Morrison’s Green Lantern
    Young Justice
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Fantastic Member

Morrison's 'Seven Soldiers of Victory.' Hey! Just got into Morrison and I'm catching-up. Getting book one & two digitally when budget permits. Looking forward to. Present series, well cheaper to trade wait now, except got 'Doomsday Clock' to finish, maybe Hawkman. Have to learn patience. Found a free read comic book site, so I can keep abreast till the trades are released. Plus' won't take too many chances on purchases now as I will generally know what I am buying.
    Last edited by Franny6422; 11-04-2018 at 04:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BatmanJones View Post
    Can't wait for the next issue
    Doomsday Clock
    Heroes in Crisis
    Mister Miracle
    Batman
    Justice League
    OMG, can’t believe I forgot to list Doomsday Clock!
    One of my must reads, although it comes out so infrequently I’m always just pleasantly surprised when I see a new issue.