Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I didn't recognize that as Shang Chi. Sure you shouldn't go with Gulacy or ZecK?
    I would had liked more a Avatar with Shang-Chi drawned by Gulacy or Zeck but there was just this Avatar available in the Forum options.
    And a new cool Avatar of Shang Chi is available in the options now so i changed my Avatar to a illustration that resembles more Shang-Chi.
    Last edited by comicscollector; 10-31-2018 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    I would had liked more a Avatar with Shang-Chi drawned by Gulacy or Zeck but there was just this Avatar available in the Forum options.
    Now there is another Avatar of Shang Chi in the options but is worst that the one i have now.
    Find a pictuire of Shang Chi you like and I'll size it for your avatar. Just link the image.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Mine has varied over the years, but I've been using the Golden Age Sandman for a little while now.

And in case anybody wasn't aware, I have a fondness tor the Golden Age DC, Quality, Fawcett, and other heroes.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Find a pictuire of Shang Chi you like and I'll size it for your avatar. Just link the image.
    Thanks.
    But there is already a new Avatar of Shang Chi available in the Forum Options,that i am using now.
    This new Avatar is cool so for now i will be sticking with this new one that apeared in the Forum Options.

Astonishing Member CellarDweller's Avatar

Mine is the cover of the new Wonder Twins monthly that is coming out in 2019. Zan & Jayna were always my faves from the Super Friends cartoon/comic.

My Avatar has no explanation, it is what it is. You can interpret it as you like.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    Thanks.
    But there is already a new Avatar of Shang Chi available in the Forum Options,that i am using now.
    This new Avatar is cool so for now i will be sticking with this new one that apeared in the Forum Options.
    okay, I see it. cool.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Though it is likely to change in the near future my current avatar is the Gundam Kimaris Vidar from Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans. Final mobile suit used my Gaelio Bauduin for his decisive battle with McGillis Fareed. This suit is kinda unique in the series as its interface system uses the brain, or what's left of it, of Gaelio's slain comrade to improve its performance.
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

The greatest DC character ever ... in my silly opinion :-)

I knew I wanted to have an LGBT+ character, and my (pretty much) brother-in-law is an artist, and did these "24 days of X-men" for Christmas, and this was the Iceman picture. So it all worked out beautifully once I added the rainbow across it.

https://x-menadventcalendar.tumblr.com/
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

I wanted an avatar with nuance, sass and a certain je-ne-sais-quoi.

But I went with this one instead
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

I love Illyana Rasputin so much so that's why I'm always using her as my avatar.

best JoJo villain
    I'm the moonshield

Mine is Giraud of (New) Haven, who, in the 31st century, becomes the 9th sentient being since Jean Grey to possess the power of Phoenix, becoming Phoenix IX. He saves the last 9 mutants alive in that reality. While a huge fan of the original Phoenix story, this seemed to resonate with me in a similar way and I adopted the name, avatar and Phoenix power!

Golgo 13, he's this cool, mysterious, blank slate.

The series has been running since the 60s, and it's kept up the popularity because Japanese businessmen, reading the series on the train on their way to work, can see themselves as Duke Togo, this cool assassin that is able to do anything and sleep with any woman he wants.

If only I had known about Golgo 13 as a younger man, I would have based my entire life on his teachings.