Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast
    Mighty Member

I liked it better in the days time-space anomalies outside those created by the Time Stone or a major cosmic entity would just created a new universe.

This is so sad. Mimic is back and ready to help. Unfortunately, he has to die now.

I would've like Mimic meet up with the 05 and reflect how much he's changed for the better.

Or have the Mimic join young Cable with X-Force's new series.

Also I would have loved if artist Pepe Larraz was the artist for the whole mini-series.

Welcome back Mimic and say hello to Exiles Mimic for us!

Quote Originally Posted by MIMIC616 View Post
    This is so sad. Mimic is back and ready to help. Unfortunately, he has to die now.

I would've like Mimic meet up with the 05 and reflect how much he's changed for the better.

Or have the Mimic join young Cable with X-Force's new series.

Also I would have loved if artist Pepe Larraz was the artist for the whole mini-series.

Welcome back Mimic and say hello to Exiles Mimic for us!
    Winnick's Exiles Mimic was the best. He was interesting and that particular Mimic was well writen.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rdman View Post
    Winnick's Exiles Mimic was the best. He was interesting and that particular Mimic was well writen.
    the entire book was well written. He was the best Mimic.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    No, if Mimic got Scott's power from Tyke before he was killed, then he will keep those powers because Tyke is coming straight from a time before any change was made. If Tyke die, it only mean that he is dead. He isn't erasing himself from the timeline. (Naturally, that's not the case for adult Scott: if Tyke die, he would never have lived to become adult. Which is why one theory is that Mimic could take his place in the past. In that case, adult Scott would never have lived and the person who died during IvX was Mimic all along)
    You're right, but only because Marvel has screwed up the concept of time travel so terribly and I think this is an AWEFUL idea. It rewrites everything and hinges solely on the idea that Sinister (who had been watching Cyclops for YEARS prior) would not be able to discern the difference between Scott and Calvin on a molecular level. It requires the abilities of someone who could rewrite Calvin's dna to a sub-atomic level, and then a telepath to reprogram his brain. Which can be done by having Rachel rewrite his dna to Cyclops and Jean to put all of Scott's memories into him.

I'd be disappointed if this is the route they go as it kinda destroys who cyclops was in many peoples minds.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    the entire book was well written. He was the best Mimic.
    Agreed, Exiles Mimic is the superior mimic.

So who all is dead at this point? I thought Ahab was dispatched with long ago. He needs to be stopped once and for all.
    I have no respect for Teen Cable murdering "himself". Sheesh. No, unacceptable.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

I've been thoroughly enjoying Extermination. I think Brisson does a great job, and it makes me more excited for Uncanny with him involved. The art and colors have been stellar, and I hate that this has been delayed.
    Last edited by Soulsword323; 11-04-2018 at 09:05 AM.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    I've been thoroughly enjoying Extermination. I think Brisson does a great job, and it makes me more excited for Uncanny with him involved. The art and colors have been stellar, and I hate that this is been delayed.
    Quoted for truth. Extermination has got me really pumped for Brisson's writing and now I'm really looking forward to both his Uncanny and X-Force. Really really hate that it's been delayed, especially after last issue's ending!

Quote Originally Posted by Magnusilver View Post
    to be fair, O5's involvement in IVX is very little.
    Cyclops had a critical role. Mosaic possessed him, and it was he who relayed what was going on to the Inhumans.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnusilver View Post
    This probably is the answer. Tyke did die on last panel in this issue. To prevent this from happening again, Cable travels further back to the point where Beast decided to pull O5 from the past and tells him what will it cost. Thus, it ultimately cancels out the O5 being in the present thing and will do lesser harm to time stream.
    That would cause some major changes regarding the Battle of the Atom, Black Vortex, IVX, and Venomized events. It would also affect Waid's Champions run.

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    Do we know if he still has those powers ? If he still had the powers of the O5 it seems like he would have to wear a visor all the time and hide the wings. He looked like a normal guy when Cable kidnapped him.
    He wouldn't need the visor - Scott only can't control his power because he suffered brain damage in the air crash that orphaned him.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    Quoted for truth. Extermination has got me really pumped for Brisson's writing and now I'm really looking forward to both his Uncanny and X-Force. Really really hate that it's been delayed, especially after last issue's ending!
    Agreed. Brisson has been delivering on all his books so I'm super pumped for the next few projects (a shame about X-Force's art style though). And I know- the wait for Extermination #5 is a damn lengthy one

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    That would cause some major changes regarding the Battle of the Atom, Black Vortex, IVX, and Venomized events. It would also affect Waid's Champions run.
    Would that be such a bad thing? None of them were particularly good events and I wouldn't mind them having never happened. As for Champions, I doubt they'll be seeing Cyclops again anyway, so them having never met him wouldn't be the worst thing *shrug*

All-New Member

It’s been an enjoyable enough story but I just don’t understand the motivations. Hadn’t the O5 come to the conclusion that they needed to go back anyway? If so, why Kid Cable’s subterfuge? Why not just say what was going to happen? Maybe I’m just missing something. I really hate time travel

Between this, the confusing mess that was the Madrox mini, the way that New Mutants Dead Souls ended, and how incredibly lacklustre Mr and Mrs X has been, I’m quite scared for the Uncanny relaunch. Rosenberg’s first few issues of Astonishing aside, I have not been at all impressed by the work of the new architects of the x-line

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    Would that be such a bad thing? None of them were particularly good events and I wouldn't mind them having never happened. As for Champions, I doubt they'll be seeing Cyclops again anyway, so them having never met him wouldn't be the worst thing *shrug*
    It's not that they would never happen. Venomized didn't happen because of the O5, but the Poisons were defeated because of their presence. Same to No More Humans. Overall, the one with an essential role is Jeen. And Tyke, more in Venomized, where their rapport made the difference in defeating the Queen. IvX probably would have a differente outcome, idk. BotA straight up doesn't happen, though.

Just wondering why both Cables haven’t been using they’re mutant powers? Are they just going to be cyborgs with guns? There are plenty of those running around.