My faves, in no particular order:

1. Tasmanian Devil - Aside from Fire and Ice (and maybe Dr. Mist), I feel like Tas is probably the original GG that's broken out the most and been part of the ongoing DCU. I've dug in all of his versions, from when he looked to just be a dude in a suit to when he was a big furry monster type (a la Sasquatch from ALPHA FLIGHT) to now, when he's a leaner, more ferocious-looking were-creature type character (from the CONGORILLA/STARMAN special). And he's also an early recipient of the increase in diversity in comics, when his previously undetermined sexual orientation was clarified as him being gay.

2. Owlwoman - I feel like Owlwoman is a breakout star just waiting to happen...some creator just needs to take a shot and put her in the foreground of a big series. DC doesn't really have many contemporary Native American heroes so raising her profile would help i the diversity push. Plus, she has a cool modern costume (the less said about her first appearance monstrosity, the better) and powers that seem to be a mix of Hawkman, Dawnstar, and Wolverine...three characters who have quite a few fans of their own. I think she'd have the opportunity to be a really unique voice/character among the DCU stable. Like I sad, somebody just needs to give her that chance.

3. Bushmaster - Oh, man, do I love this guy. Like a goofier Batman, with all the gadgets and vehicles, except now with a snake motif. I always liked to think that while Batman was having "proper" Batman adventures up in Gotham, Bushmaster was having adventures that were more akin to the Adam West Batman. Whatever the case, Bushmaster really should have been part of the Batmen of All Nations group and could stand as an example of how to do Batman with a sunnier disposition/way of life...somebody who can smile through all the crimefighting.

4. Fire/Green Flame - Always liked her look...the green hair, the costume, the fire-breathing power...and really loved it when she became a Justice Leaguer. I haven't always liked how she's been handled since then...trying to make her character more dark and serious, like what was attempted during her time in Checkmate, but the powers-that-be usually return her to her core self. She's been largely absent from the books lately, which is a shame. I hope somebody brings her back soon, either in a Justice League book or some other major title.

5. The Olympian - When it comes to gods in comics, I was never a big fan of Thor at Marvel...I gravitated more towards Hercules, who just seemed less full of himself and more fun. The Olympian feels like Hercules with a just a little bit of Thor's pomposity thrown in, which counterbalances the broad strokes of the character pretty well. And rather than being a god, the Olympian feels more like a living embodiment of the myths, with the golden fleece and various tools/weapons owed to the myths. I wasn't wild about his recent redesign...seems like bending over backwards to make him a "serious hero," which is usually overcompensating for fear of a character coming off as too goofy (rather than just steering into the goofiness to make it work)...but hopefully whenever he's used again, he'll be back to his previous look, or at least a better attempt of tweaking the costume for "serious" comic readers without abandoning the elements that made it interesting in the first place.