nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Default weakest wrestler(s) who can beat the dungeon of doom

they were by far the silliest stable of heels to ever exsist. their mission: end hulkamania. and well.........let's just say they didn't do a good job of it.

so my question is what is the weakest single wrestler, tag team or faction that can beat the dungeon of doom.

1: singles matches

2: tag team elimination match.

3: war games

4: all out street fight

note: no using teams/faction that exceeds the number of DOD members. so no NWO. also, no using past feats and accomplishments for the characters as other characters (I.E. no using earthquake's feats for the shark), before or after they joined the group.

the members:

the task master

the shark

the zodiac

big van vader

the giant

kamala the ugandan giant

meng

loch ness

and of course..........the YET-TAY!

and to get us in the mood...........

God I love the DOD!

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Weakest? Without knowing their feats I want to say Santino feeds them to The Cobra, but I know Vader was good at points, so for all I know he might have had some feats at this point in time.

Dolph Ziggler actually has a feat of taking a 5-man survivor team more or less by himself. (OK at least one of the heal team was gone by that point, but Triple H was on the side cheating for Team Authority so I'm counting it.)

I mean they didn't beat Hulkimania, so I'm guessing an Incinaroar with a bad attitude will cut a swath through them.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!