Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'd start the first movie with May and Jonah Jameson sr married, they're on a dinner table discussing things with Jonah jr (has no reason to sell the Daily Bugle) and Marla Madison Jameson sitting on a dinner table, one of the topics they discuss is Peter's (newly graduated from the Bachelor program of physics) employment.

Marla takes Peter to Professor Morris Sloan of the same college she works in to give him a job in one of the labs, and the good professor is happy to have a bright graduate student like Peter work under his supervision.

The first film antagonist is John Jameson as the Man-Wolf, Peter assists in the process of curing the former astronaut from his ailment after Spider-Man successfully subdues him from causing further havoc.

Jonah Jameson is still his usual critical self when talking about Spider-Man, but he is a bit more lenient this time in appreciation of the man's efforts saving the news man's dear son.

Peter is discrete and preservative of his secret, he is as suave and confident as Peter the way we see him in the best written comics without that extra shyness Sam Raimi presented in his version of the character. Spider-Man cracks jokes when the situation allows for it, when he's upset and is talking to someone he's annoyed of or doesn't like, but he takes saving people and holding back antagonists seriously and maturely.
    Last edited by Speed Force League Unlimited; 12-12-2019 at 05:42 PM.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage