Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

So that really is Zach from the last Iceman solo.

How did he end up in a psychiatric hospital? Last I remember the X-men put an inhibitor collar on him for going evil, joining Daken and trying to attack the school.

How did the X-Men manage to lose track of him?

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Given that there’s another Typhoid Mary after this, it seems safe to assume that she’ll beat the X-Men, and that just... irks me.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Especially this team.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Especially this team.
    No kidding. Iceman I can see being countered by fiery lady, maybe, as long as he’s not willing to kill her, Bishop is basically just “man with gun” 90% of the time, but Jean AND Storm? Puh-leeze.
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Why in the name of JLo's fat booty is there a book where it takes more than one panel for Iceman, Jean Grey, Storm and Bishop to beat the crap out of Typhoid Bloody Mary?

Zach is amplifying Mary's powers. He also has energy suppression abilities that can affect mutant powers, so that could factor in how Mary manages to make this last another issue.

Iron Fist has to come in and save the day after all. Just like in AVX, he and Spider-Man are going to somehow outshine the X-men's ability to teach and protect their students.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Preview looks really ok. Think I'll sit this one out.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    It was from the original Joe Kelly Deadpool run back in the 1990s. Deadpool thought he could reform himself and tried to help Typhoid Mary do the same, and Typhoid, a la the folktale of the farmer and the viper, took advantage of Deadpool in the worst way possible.
    A pattern with DP always trusting the wrong people/
    Dracula
    Shiklah
    Typhoid Mary
    Hydra Cap

All of whom have screwed him over. Despite his warnings from
    Blade
    Daredevil
    Coulson
    The Guardian

Tsk. tsk. tsk.

After seeing the preview art for the first issue I kind of figure everything else afterwards would be of the same quality. Though I like this art better than the first Spiderman one.
    First X-Lady

Astonishing Member

I am intrigued about this storyline.
    Will be interesting to see Typhoid Mary against Spider-Man,X-Men and Iron Fist.
    I will be getting this either in single issues or will Trade Wait it.

Conceptually, I don't understand why this book exists, or why it's part of a series of one-shots. Were the fans crying out for more Typhoid Mary? Was it because of Iron Fist?

So, yeah, this is an easy pass for me.

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Ugh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Why in the name of JLo's fat booty is there a book where it takes more than one panel for Iceman, Jean Grey, Storm and Bishop to beat the crap out of Typhoid Bloody Mary?

All of this! God someone call Bets, apparently she's the only one who knows how to deal with Mary and all her personalities, appropriately!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    Ugh!

All of this! God someone call Bets, apparently she's the only one who knows how to deal with Mary and all her personalities, appropriately!

are upper body fishnets a thing?

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    are upper body fishnets a thing?
    ...I hope not, yet there are probably dozens maybe even hundreds of people garbed in this very thing as we speak!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    ...I hope not, yet there are probably dozens maybe even hundreds of people garbed in this very thing as we speak!
    never underestimate the ability of people to generate kinky outfits