View Poll Results: When will Marvel Studios officially announce their first R Rated film.

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Never

20 55.56%
  • Before Year 2225

16 44.44%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Exactly this.

I don't even think he's watched the movies he's arguing about.
    His comments would make someone think so. Truth to tell it would be better than the alternatives.

Extraordinary Member

I can't see DP3 being much different. Except probably a lot less sexual humor which honestly would be a welcome change.

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    Batman 1989 reference, a quote from Joker.
    Haven't seen that one yet. Should get around to it, sometime.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

BANNED

I see people still hounding YR for saying Deadpool 3 will be R in name alone, It's great to maintain the hype that Deadpool 3 will achieve what made Deadpool r rating so special and deserved when I already can tell this is far from what will happen. I feel when anyone says wait and see, its the other word for stalling for accepting the predictability.

Disney are very good opportunist though, they will look at pg gritty 13 films most with one swear word , give deadpool half and still get the R Rating.

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    I see people still hounding YR for saying Deadpool 3 will be R in name alone, It's great to maintain the hype that Deadpool 3 will achieve what made Deadpool r rating so special and deserved when I already can tell this is far from what will happen. I feel when anyone says wait and see, its the other word for stalling for accepting the predictability.

Disney are very good opportunist though, they will look at pg gritty 13 films most with one swear word , give deadpool half and still get the R Rating.
    Do you happen to know the numbers for today's lottery? Just asking since you can see into the future.

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    This just blew my mind lol

If it has half of what's in a PG-13 rated movie, then it will get, at most, a PG-13 rating from the MPAA.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Ratings don’t work that way. Movies are actually rated for content.

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    What kept you? The first is a good fun movie, the rest of the series is fun for different reasons.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    This just blew my mind lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    What kept you? The first is a good fun movie, the rest of the series is fun for different reasons.
    Folks weren't into Batman that much and it wasn't until very recently that I got the urge to see it myself.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Coal Tiger View Post
    Avengers was originally rated R for some lameduck reasons. All what Disney has to do is turn deadpool to avengers, keep an impaled scene and still get R.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Do you happen to know the numbers for today's lottery? Just asking since you can see into the future.
    Lottery is chance and luck .Marvel don't take any chances. We don't have to look into the future. we have to look at the marvel films.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Would not work. He can only see a parallel reality also called "Earth Castle". But I must say he got avoiding answering to comments and making stuff up instead to an artform.

BANNED

Avengers was originally rated R for some lameduck reasons. All what Disney has to do is turn deadpool to avengers, keep an impaled scene and still get R.

Lottery is chance and luck .Marvel don't take any chances. We don't have to look into the future. we have to look at the marvel films.
    And they would prove your "arguments" wrong as usual.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Coal Tiger View Post
    Not in Castle realitiy^^

"Movies are rated for content."

"Nope. All Avengers had to do to get a lower rating was change it's content."
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans