Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    17. THE BRADDOCKS in “BABY STEPS”
    Written by Leah Williams, art by Marcio Takara, color by Chris O’Halloran
    I think I'm picking this one

I am bummed Monet wasn't there. But she may be in a story. One of Jubilee's if anything. Then again....JDW says one of the stories was heartbreaking. Maybe it's a Jean / Emma story,
    I'm betting Hope's story is the heartbreaking one. It's called “THE LONGEST NIGHT” and this is her first Christmas without her father who just died...

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I'm betting Hope's story is the heartbreaking one. It's called “THE LONGEST NIGHT” and this is her first Christmas without her father who just died...
    Then again, given JDW being a huge Kitty fan, he could be speaking about her. lol

But really he says most of the stories are happy, but not all of them. So serious bets on the less-than-happy stories

Hope
    Magneto
    Arcade (given murder is in the title) lol
    Gabby's may be possible. Her being a secret santa to someone whose Xmas isn't good.
    Nature Girl's doesn't sound happy either.
    Sabretooth's is in the air. It could be a light fun slasher comedy. lol Or like stated, it'll be a dark tale about his past misdeeds.

These are my bets for characters who will have the unhappy (or dark) stories.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 11-02-2018 at 10:01 AM.

I was thinking about this. Maybe Jean will show up to make some good company

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Then again, given JDW being a huge Kitty fan, he could be speaking about her. lol

But really he says most of the stories are happy, but not all of them. So serious bets on the less-than-happy stories

Hope
    Magneto
    Arcade (given murder is in the title) lol
    Gabby's may be possible. Her being a secret santa to someone whose Xmas isn't good.
    Nature Girl's doesn't sound happy either.
    Sabretooth's is in the air. It could be a light fun slasher comedy. lol Or like stated, it'll be a dark tale about his past misdeeds.

These are my bets for characters who will have the unhappy (or dark) stories.
    Given how Laura feels about birthdays, I'm guessing Gabby sets up a Christmas for her after Laura is very insistent that she's having nothing to do with this.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    Given how Laura feels about birthdays, I'm guessing Gabby sets up a Christmas for her after Laura is very insistent that she's having nothing to do with this.
    I'm hoping for Gabby using Secret Santa as a ploy to maneuver Laura and Hellion under the mistletoe.

It's a faint hope, but hey, Christmas is the season for miracles.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

I don't think it'll happen, but I'm kinda hoping that Lorna will show up in Bunn's Magneto story.

Seems my original prediction on Sabretooth was accurate.

Once again, we got that ugly 90's outfit. lol and Sitterson praises him as one of the best villains.
    https://twitter.com/aubreysitterson/...05247507296257
    So we got our slasher Christmas tale. Either a flashback story, or he's un-inverted in WX, back to the full 90's look and on a killing spree after a year of too much goodness. lol

Have to wait & see, but I am wary of this story for now. Especially with Chris Robinson involved.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 11-02-2018 at 10:34 AM.

So looking forward to this!

Oh right. I forgot there was gonna be a bigger story. I just thought it was gonna be along with other 24, not divided in a bunch of the 25 lol.
    I also expected a single four page story, and then twenty-four one page stories. I guess it makes sense to have a frame narrative.

I am excited that we have two Gambit stories. And one of them will have the cats, i.e. the most important characters in the X-universe.

And I kinda wish Storm was real so she could zap Charlamagne for having the temerity to write her. Sorry, Storm stans. You're getting a self-confessed rapist writing a female pov.

Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    I also expected a single four page story, and then twenty-four one page stories. I guess it makes sense to have a frame narrative.

I am excited that we have two Gambit stories. And one of them will have the cats, i.e. the most important characters in the X-universe.

And I kinda wish Storm was real so she could zap Charlamagne for having the temerity to write her. Sorry, Storm stans. You're getting a self-confessed rapist writing a female pov.
    Lets not go down that route with the thread. I'd rather it stay light-hearted predictions & fun rather than discuss or argue the controversy regarding political or sexual affairs of the creative team members.

The last Holiday thread got derailed by this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I'm hoping for Gabby using Secret Santa as a ploy to maneuver Laura and Hellion under the mistletoe.

It's a faint hope, but hey, Christmas is the season for miracles.
    No shame in it. I was hoping for Xmas pairings myself. One of them can still happen, but the other one is scrapped. Which is cool, because I knew that wasn't gonna happen. Didn't stop the VERY brief wish for it. lol

Then again, I wonder if Gabby & Laura's may briefly mention them missing Daken. I don't think his "death" has been addressed for either of his "sisters," Maybe it has been. If so, sorry for the ignorance of events.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 11-02-2018 at 11:02 AM.

Let’s hope Eye Boy is alive. Christmas would suck for Lin if Eye Boy dies again.

BANNED

Recently announced. Characters in the Xmas Special, and the creative teams on board. Jubilee is very popular, as she's got a good few stories.17. THE BRADDOCKS in “BABY STEPS”
    Written by Leah Williams, art by Marcio Takara, color by Chris O’Halloran

Interview with Jordan D. White
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...oliday-special

Psylocke FINALLY meets Maggie?

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    Let’s hope Eye Boy is alive. Christmas would suck for Lin if Eye Boy dies again.
    More often than not, Eye Boy may not even be involved here. lol But you never know. Hope they get it together soon & stop killing & reviving him when it's convenient.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post

yes.

let's make Kelly do a new ongoing of them.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"