Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Old Man Quill

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    do the Guardians titles sell the well?
    GOTG comics have been rotten in terms of sales and quality since Abnett's run . But Infinity Wars are still holding on though with its publicity and so many characters .

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    GOTG comics have been rotten in terms of sales and quality since Abnett's run . But Infinity Wars are still holding on though with its publicity and so many characters .
    Quality maybe, sales definitely not. During Bendis' run the book was doing numbers twice that of the DnA run.

Duggan's run is a flop though. Infinity Countdown wasn't meant to be an event, only Infinity Wars was. Countdown was originally just going to be the next GOTG arc after Infinity Quest. His storyline got retooled a couple of times as a result of the change of plan.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

While I don’t think this will be groundbreaking, it was a very enjoyable first issue. What did you guys think?
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

I quiet enjoyed Old Man Quill# 1, is it just me or does Matriarch look strikingly similar or is Wanda Maximoff the Scarlet Witch ?.
    It was good to see the GOTG and the Brood in this issue, I just wish that they hadn't landed on Earth, whats next appearances from Old Man Logan and Old Man Hawkeye.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Default Old man quill #1 sorrentino variant

I find myself wondering who Marvel have lined up next for the Old Man treatment?

https://allforgeeks.com/variant-cove...ntino-variant/

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    I quiet enjoyed Old Man Quill# 1, is it just me or does Matriarch look strikingly similar or is Wanda Maximoff the Scarlet Witch ?.
    It was good to see the GOTG and the Brood in this issue, I just wish that they hadn't landed on Earth, whats next appearances from Old Man Logan and Old Man Hawkeye.
    That she did!
    I also wish they would have left them off in space, but I guess given Sacks wrote Old Man Hawkeye we have to see some sort of tie-in to this universe.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!