Default How would you feel about Miles(Sony) and Peter(MCU)?

I think it is unlikely scenario but Marvel has had success Spiderman and Tom Holland and they are making for easy money for Sony. What if they keep the MCU spiderman deal place because it is doing good and Sony since it still needs a Spiderman use Miles Morales( or Gwen Stacy Ghost Spider) as the Venomverse Spiderman. Do you think that this scenario of two movie Spidermen could work?

I think ideally Marvel Studios will continue to make solo Spider-Man movies and Sony will find success with their animated Spider-Verse and (believe it or not) Venom films, and the two can co-exist.

we'll see, just make them compelling, and any kind of Miles movie has to have a story that makes him extremely sympathetic or else the film will suffer from "spider-man fatigue"..

iMan 42s

That would probably be the best move on Sony's part. The Marvel deal is easy money and confidence in the brand, they would be foolish to let it go.

Venom might be what they are intending for that, but if Miles really takes off on film then I wouldn't be surprised if Sony went this route.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    Venom might be what they are intending for that, but if Miles really takes off on film then I wouldn't be surprised if Sony went this route.
    Yeah, and Miles in his own movies would probably be a better deal then trying to figure out a way to work him into the MCU.

If the MCU is going to keep making movies about teenage/high school era Spider-Man, than I'd rather see Sony focus on Adult Spider-Man.

I rather see Silk used in the Sonyverse more than Miles.

Im not interested in another teenage spidey and she's more malleable to whatever the Sonyverse decides to do.

I mostly read the Silk solo comic and i dont think Peter is really important to her character likes Miles does. He is literally just a guy she happened to went to school with.

Ps. I'm not against heroes in high school, i just dont connect with it as well as i used to. So if you could find a way to avoid cliche well done
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 11-04-2018 at 03:58 PM.

World's Greatest Hero blackspidey2099's Avatar

Considering MCU Peter is already more similar to Miles than any incarnation of comic book Peter, I'd rather have it be the other way around.
    "Anyone can win a fight when the odds are easy! It's when the going's tough - when there seems to be no chance - that's when it counts!" - Spider-Man

Ah, I'd be okay with it.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

I'd be cool with that

All-New Member

I don't know. For me, my spiderman will always be Toby Maguire.

Quote Originally Posted by KyCoo View Post
    Yeah, that's my movie version of the character, too.

On the other hand, I think there's room for both the MCU Spidey and the animated stuff Sony is doing.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by KyCoo View Post
    Same for me too. But he's obviously not coming back lol and if Sony wanted to do their own Spider-Man movies, Miles would be a cool way to do it while keeping Tom Holland in the MCU.