Cool Pitch Me: New Batman Rip-off

This will likely fail.

So I was watching a video about pastiche characters and they touched on different Superman pastiche like Blue Marvel, Hyperion, and Sentry. There was an arguement that they work because they aren't just pure rip-offs of Superman but are deconstructions of the Superman. Basically Superman filtered through different lens. This got me thinking; what if DC came to you and asked you to create a limited series (with the potential to become an ongoing) of a character in that vain for Batman? What's your pitch?
    Last edited by lemonpeace; 01-06-2019 at 07:06 PM.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    This will likely fail.

So I was watching a video about pastiche characters and they touched on different Superman pastiche like Blue Marvel, Hyperion, and Sentry. There was an arguement that they work because they aren't just pure rip-offs of Superman but are deconstructions of the Superman. Basically Superman filtered through different lens. This got me thinking; what if DC came to you and asked you to create a limited series (with the potential to become an ongoing) of a character in that vain for Batman? What's your pitch?
    Midnighter. Ten characters.